Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Hey Guys,

I am starting this thread for the August 2013 applicants. Please join here. If someone could put in the excel sheet it would be great.

I have sent my application yesterday and hoping that it will reach in the first week of August.

Good luck to everyone!

Patrick407E

Jul 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
I just sent in my application today using Xpress post so they should receive it by Thursday (August 1st) now have my fingers crossed.

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
Patrick407E said:
I just sent in my application today using Xpress post so they should receive it by Thursday (August 1st) now have my fingers crossed.
Please join in the trackitt.com site to track your status. As this site has well defined fields to maintain the data and we can avoid the messing of the excel sheet in here. We can use this forum for all our comments and that one to track the status. It will have access to more users too.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Patrick407E said:
How much did you pay? And did you submit any additional docs alone with your app?

Patrick407E

Jul 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
iam_toby said:
How much did you pay? And did you submit any additional docs alone with your app?
You mean for the postage or for the application. postage was about 20 or 22 dollars.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Patrick407E said:
You mean for the postage or for the application. postage was about 20 or 22 dollars.
Yes, postage sorry :)) Shoulda mentioned that. Uh, I calculated on canadapost.ca and it was like $43?!

praveenkumarsr

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
iam_toby said:
Yes, postage sorry :)) Shoulda mentioned that. Uh, I calculated on canadapost.ca and it was like $43?!
From where are you mailing?

Patrick407E

Jul 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
iam_toby said:
Canada BC
I mailed mine from Toronto. although I bought the envelope labeled "National" so I think it should be the same price but then again maybe they do calculate the price based on distance. From BC to NS is coast to coast.

Patrick407E

Jul 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
praveenkumarsr said:
Please join in the trackitt.com site to track your status. As this site has well defined fields to maintain the data and we can avoid the messing of the excel sheet in here. We can use this forum for all our comments and that one to track the status. It will have access to more users too.
I just did that now. Not very familiar with it but I will look around an try to see how I can add those stats to the left of my profile like everyone else on here.

Thanks.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Patrick407E said:
I mailed mine from Toronto. although I bought the envelope labeled "National" so I think it should be the same price but then again maybe they do calculate the price based on distance. From BC to NS is coast to coast.
Ya, guess it's gotta be based on the distance then. I'll check with Canadapost in September when
I mail my application. Did you just take all the paperwork to a Canadapost office? Or bought an envelope
and dropped it off later?

Patrick407E

Jul 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
iam_toby said:
Ya, guess it's gotta be based on the distance then. I'll check with Canadapost in September when
I mail my application. Did you just take all the paperwork to a Canadapost office? Or bought an envelope
and dropped it off later?
I bought the envelope, took it home and cross checked all the documents with my friends then came back to Canadapost with the sealed, addressed envelope.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Patrick407E said:
I bought the envelope, took it home and cross checked all the documents with my friends then came back to Canadapost with the sealed, addressed envelope.
Aight. Thanks!! 8)

oba3

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
Nice to see you.

I'd like to join this thread :)
I filed my CEC application Today, Augst 1st through XpressPost from BC.
A post office clerk said that it will be received on next Wednesday, Aug-7th.

btw, postage fee was $19.00 include signature... although I asked about a priority mail ($38.00), post office clerk told me that priority and XpressPost will take same time to deliver because here (my living place) isn't a big city.

I'm also a FSW applicant. So I have another timeline on trackitt.com... but I will add my timeline to the CEC tracker.

Fingers crossed

oba

Patrick407E

Jul 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2013
Application delivered to CIC. Now just another 2 month wait for AOR then I know I've passed stage 1