+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2013 Applications

Jasmeet0101

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hi,
Please help me I am in so confusion right now. My application was received on 8th August. And I applied through lawyer. He has given his email ID as well. But I have not received the AOR yet. I verified with my lawyer and he said he has checked his email nothing came up and nothing via post.

But if I check my application status by using my client Identification number then it shows the status Application received. I am not sure if my process is going on right track or not. Please tell me is it all good going or not?

AND do you think this could happen that application status shows “Application received” and they still have to send the AOR.?

AND Another thing is there any way to ask CIC to resend the AOR if they have already sent it?

Please help..!!!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Jasmeet0101 said:
Hi,
Please help me I am in so confusion right now. My application was received on 8th August. And I applied through lawyer. He has given his email ID as well. But I have not received the AOR yet. I verified with my lawyer and he said he has checked his email nothing came up and nothing via post.

But if I check my application status by using my client Identification number then it shows the status Application received. I am not sure if my process is going on right track or not. Please tell me is it all good going or not?

All good. Someone, either you or your lawyer received the AOR already as the status changes to 'Application Received' after about 5 days of receiving the AOR.

AND do you think this could happen that application status shows “Application received” and they still have to send the AOR.?

That is very unlikely. As CIC is already sending out AORs for applications received Aug-19.

AND Another thing is there any way to ask CIC to resend the AOR if they have already sent it?

Please help..!!!

Try to email them. And ask for a copy, don't know if that works tho. Keep us posted.
Email: ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

See comments in red, please.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Jasmeet0101 said:
Hi,

Please help..!!!
The fact that you can check your application status online means, an AOR has been generated for your file already.
If your Application was recvd on 8th Aug, that means your lawyer got AOR somewhere between 7-10th October.

A lot of times AORs go into junk folder. So if that happened, i think it got auto-deleted already , since its been almost 2 weeks from 7th October.

But don't panic. AOR letter is not that important.
But for your record email CIC as Toby mentioned, and hopefully they will send another one.

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hi guys,

I am now preparing my application and would like to clarify what copies you certified. That is, do I have to certify also the copy of my passport? Or copy of my actual work visa? Birth certificate?

I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Raquel

Jenya

Jul 4, 2013
waitstartedaug13 said:
Any AORs today ? The timelines have not yet improved, average of 63 days to get AOR :(
I'm waiting for my AOR the whole day. Nothing yet. Application was received by CIC 20 of August.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
RaquelGenio said:
Hi guys,

I am now preparing my application and would like to clarify what copies you certified. That is, do I have to certify also the copy of my passport? Or copy of my actual work visa? Birth certificate?

I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Raquel
You only need to get copies certified if the original document is not in english or french.

sheena231

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 20-2013
AOR Received.
Oct 22-2013
Med's Request
Mar 24-2014
Med's Done....
Mar 31-2014
Passport Req..
Apr 9-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-11-2014
LANDED..........
Apr-20-2014
Am also waiting aug 20 applicant...

Jenya

Jul 4, 2013
Yeah! Good news have just arrived! :p :D
I got my AOR from the second attempt! First time I didn't send a birth certificate... (I actually didn't know I have one)
But now it's all done! Feel so excited! :D

Good luck to all other august applicants!

Ben0101

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jenya said:
Yeah! Good news have just arrived! :p :D
I got my approval from the second attempt! First time I didn't send a birth certificate... (I actually didn't know I have one)
But now it's all done! Feel so excited! :D

Good luck to all other august applicants!
Congrats Jenya.... I am Aug 5 applicant. Got my AOR OCT 9th..
- Ben

thepervasivep1

Sep 24, 2013
Got my AOR today. Dodged a bullet on this one. Have a little faith. Knock on the wood!! Time for BOWP now.
Best of luck to everyone. God bless us all. :)