+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2013 Applications

Aug08

Apr 25, 2014
Hi, another question. As on file its my lawyers address but can I make envelope on my home address, so that PP comes straight to my home?

thanks

capn b

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Aug08 said:
Hi, another question. As on file its my lawyers address but can I make envelope on my home address, so that PP comes straight to my home?

thanks
yes you may!

MadaboutCanada said:
After waiting for almost 8.5 months, finally we got medical request :) thank you forum members for your support and assurance..however we cant undergo medicals right now my spouse's passport is in undergoing visa processing for some office travel....Can you update me on which are the tests conducted for MR?
no "cough" or hearing test,mine was exactly like readhp

Matt the Aussie

Mar 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
Med's Request
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
LANDED..........
11-04-2014
capn b said:
yes you may!

no "cough" or hearing test,mine was exactly like readhp
So my doctor was just trying to feel me up?! I feel violated! :p

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
Yeah I didn't get any auditory tests, and no cough either, I think that was just a bonus.

Lumina

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
I live in St. John's NL, can someone please help find the cheapest wayout to do the landing?

This is very important for me. Please help find me the best option for this. Thanks

MadaboutCanada

Apr 1, 2014
Thanks everyone for sharing all your experiences and also for the great suggestion that the medicals can be done without the passport of my spouse...it did work! the doctor has agreed for an appointment. We have also received the RPRF...can anyone please confirm that receiving RPRF is a confirmation of getting PR? Or can there be rejection even after paying RPRF? If there can be a rejection, can it only be based on medicals? Also, my ECAS status still shows Application Received (We received MR on 2nd May). Is it of concern?

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
MadaboutCanada said:
Thanks everyone for sharing all your experiences and also for the great suggestion that the medicals can be done without the passport of my spouse...it did work! the doctor has agreed for an appointment. We have also received the RPRF...can anyone please confirm that receiving RPRF is a confirmation of getting PR? Or can there be rejection even after paying RPRF? If there can be a rejection, can it only be based on medicals? Also, my ECAS status still shows Application Received (We received MR on 2nd May). Is it of concern?
If you see similar lines like below in the RPRF request email then you are eligibility passed.

This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

But still your rejection can be based on security, criminality and medicals.

ECAS status is not an issue. Sometimes it is updated later.

Lumina

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
Hi everyone,

I live in St. John's NL, can someone please help find the cheapest wayout to do the landing?