+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attestation letter requirement

Joseph Okyere

Mar 13, 2024
I'm having a pretty similar situation. Got accepted for a May intake program at Conestoga. Have already paid my tuition fee for one year which cost me around 18,028 CAD. Now, I'm just waiting for any updates regarding the visa approval. Don't know when these provinces will start giving out the attestation letters or if we'll be able to get them by this month. They should at least exclude students who have their process going on for the May intake and have already received their acceptance letters from college. I hope things work out soon in our favour.
Yeah, you are right I think they should exclude those who we are going to school on may, so that they will not stress us because we have no time on our side since this new rule came

Joseph Okyere

Mar 13, 2024
I'm having a pretty similar situation. Got accepted for a May intake program at Conestoga. Have already paid my tuition fee for one year which cost me around 18,028 CAD. Now, I'm just waiting for any updates regarding the visa approval. Don't know when these provinces will start giving out the attestation letters or if we'll be able to get them by this month. They should at least exclude students who have their process going on for the May intake and have already received their acceptance letters from college. I hope things work out soon in our favour.
Yeah, you are right I think they should exclude those who we are going to school on may, so that they will not stress us because we have no time on our side since this new rule came

Joseph Okyere

Mar 13, 2024
Please I have been admitted and given a letter of acceptance at University of Saskatchewan but am going to school on may, please due to this attestation letter, will I be able to go before the start of may school

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please I have been admitted and given a letter of acceptance at University of Saskatchewan but am going to school on may, please due to this attestation letter, will I be able to go before the start of may school
No. Ask for deferral. You still need letter and then apply for study permit.

Reactions: canuck78

Mirror@1

Mar 18, 2024
Hi please my application was submitted to the government on January 12/2024 Fanshawe student, am done with the biometric but no update yet, is still submitted to the government. Do I need attestation letter? If yes how would I get it. My fees has been paid. I will start school on September 3.