+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
did you mention on the cover of your "immigration pilot program in Atlantic canada" file when you applied for a work permit at the embassy?

Djesbhi

Jun 17, 2019
did you mention on the cover of your "immigration pilot program in Atlantic canada" file when you applied for a work permit at the embassy?

rickandmorty

Jul 28, 2019
This forum has been really helpful for me. Thank you everyone who have shared their experiences. Please find my application timeline below.

Applied under High-Skilled Program. Inland application.

App received:7th May 2019
AOR: 3rd June 2019
Medical Request: 3rd June 2019 (Medical Examination taken on 17th June, 2019)
MEP: 24th June 2019
Pre-arrival Letter: 26th June 2019
Invitation for Interview: 16th July, 2019
PR confirmed: 19th July, 2019

SMU786

Jul 23, 2019
I have applied for AIPP work permit from Abu Dhabi UAE on 27th of May 2019 .can anyone share time line how long does it take

Kavehsed

Apr 10, 2019
Hi,

I heard there is a specific address link, that you can go and check where is your application process stuck. (it gives more details)
Is there anyone have an idea about it and if yes can provide us the link, please?

Thanks,

Inderjeet waraich

Dec 26, 2018
Hi
I applied pr through aipp on April 2018 . And still I got nothing even no medical. Everything passed just eligibility failed because of self employed experience but still my file shows in process and my work permit is going to finish on 30 September. So can anyone help me what I need to do.

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Sa job bank apply for jobs related to your experience.aftrr 5 months ako nreplyan enployer .Only lately that my job bank also start notifying me of employers who invited me to apply to their postings , some is not related to my experience , some in office , but still non replied me after sending them application as per their request.

Process for AIPP the phase is faster if you and your employer has the docs already i suppose .
Invitation to job interview
1 week after, job offer
Employer send me : IRCC job offer for foreign employee
Employer sent me their designation letter(mine was fast coz they have it already- i just usually wait for their signatures and vice versa)
Employer send me links to different settlement agencies to get a settlement plan: i chose planning for canada - registred online - i got a reply and a schedule for orientation a week after
Planning for canada sent me the settlement plan after orientation - 3 days
Settlement plan sent to my employer. On october 3 she applied for my designation letter but until now i havent received ut yet. Some took 2 weeks some 1 month.its my 3rd week

After that i plan to apply TWP and PR together but i am not yet sure about the timeline

Hello po,

Ask ko lng po sana kung kelan mo sinubmit yun bank certificate mo po sa employer? Kasabay po ba ng ielts at eca ?

mejo nag struggle ako now sa pera mejo kulang pa ng konti kaya ask ko po kung kelan sya hingi sayo ng employer mo.

Napasa ko na ielts and eca ko sa employer ko then pina fill up nya saken ung pre employment questionnaire until now wala pa sya reply sa email.

salamat po

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hello Guys!

I have received TWP through AIPP as well as applied for PR and wanted to share my experience with you!
I have started the process some time in June, when I connected to my potential employer and spoke with them about the opportunity. Then, my employer had to fill out some documents to receive designation and was able to make a job offer for me. It took us about 2 months to get my endorsement and collect all the documents for the TWP application.

I have applied from the US and had to sent all my documents to the NYC VAC, where it took them about a month to send me my passport back with TWP. Right after that, I have applied for PR, at the end of October my Medicals were requested and I submitted them some time mid November. Right now I am waiting for the next steps.

Please, feel free to ask questions if you want. Good luck to everyone!
Hi dzyhmantovich

My aipp application is on process.

i just want to confirm if i could as my employer to process me a twp while my pr app is on going?

thanks