+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by Emmashady, Mar 8, 2017.

1. If you’re already in the EE pool, Alberta may send you NOI since you’re a nurse.

2. I
    I m asking about atlantic program?

3. can someone tell on average how easy it is to get a job offer and does employer support with those papers? if you are inland applicant.

4. guys, just wondering any of you just got Endorsement from NS both for inlad and outland? we have applied inland endorsement application for a couple of weeks but yet to see any response ...

5. #2241 Connectuae, Jul 8, 2019 at 11:34 AM
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    I know this is not usual from nova scotia but i got my endorsement letter today from NS. I was gaining experience as a cook to apply for AIPP. But two weeks ago i got my field job in the field of programming in a reputed company in halifax.
    Got job offer 25/06/2019
    Company applied for endorsement 2/07/2019
    Got endorsement approval 8/07/2019

NOC 2174

6. Thanks for response, Connectuae.
    your case is super fast, getting Endorsement after 3 days submission .. wondering is it different if one mail in the application as opposed to another who submit the application in person? did your employer submit it by mail or in person?

7. Please can you enlighten us in how you secure your job offer outside Canada.

8. Can you please share how did you got the job offer ? what was your way of applying ?

9. Employer applied via email

yuvrajmech1 likes this.
  10. https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/careers/search.aspx?jobFamily=programming

My employer is UBISOFT HALIFAX. If anyone has a coding background. They still have many openings.

11. Wow congratulations! I got my endorsement in less than 2 weeks, too. I guess it depends on the sector and company. My employer has endorsed few people, 1 in a month.

12. Hi Connectuae!
    I've seen you super active on this forum. If you don't mind can you please share the reason why your application was refused twice previously? Was it your WP or PR application that was declined?

13. Thanks I got the answer. Wish you best of luck with your third try. You are very persistent and where there's a will there's a way

14. That's great news and your endorsement moved super fast. Hopefully Canada will open it doors to welcome you soon.

Frankrobben1 likes this.