+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Maybe on endorsement level there can be some special treatment but on federal level i don’t think any such treatment is given to applications. And yes employee retention rate of employers who are taking part in this program since 2017 plays a good role in swift processing,as it opts out the fraud-fake employers/employee thing.
Thanks for your explicit answers. What stage are you currently in on the AIPP stream. I saw a post sometime last where you said you've successfully received your endorsement from NS within three (3) days. Am I right? Have you applied for your PR or probably still gathering your documents as this process requires carefulness in order to put in the right documents.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Thanks for your explicit answers. What stage are you currently in on the AIPP stream. I saw a post sometime last where you said you've successfully received your endorsement from NS within three (3) days. Am I right? Have you applied for your PR or probably still gathering your documents as this process requires carefulness in order to put in the right documents.
My application is currently with dhl right now reached leipzig germany.

waqasiqbaal

Oct 12, 2016
hi everyone,

can someone tell me the processing time once you apply for endorsement/nomination in AIPP (NS). I applied on 10-Jun-19 but no response yet. how much usually do they take to give their decision?

thanks

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019
Congratulations...best wishes...
Which is your destination province?
I think yours is the most recent PR.
Now i am sure that when IRCC sends third ghost update it means decision made in the application. After that whatever delay their is by the visa office sending PPR.
Dear Connectuae and friends.
As you know I got a bounce. Before flying to Canada with tickets on hand, our application was refused. Despite all this, I do not want to give up and decided to start everything from scratch. I would be very grateful if you drop the link to employers who require sewing operators. The sites of the Atlantic provinces have a list of employers, but no one has responded to them. Please help me in finding an employer.

Karthik goud

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Dear Friends

I'm struggling to get offer letter. So I need your help for reference if you come across any Accounting jobs in your respective organization and let me know.

Pls send me in one to one chat so rest will not disturb.

Having 8+ Accounting experience

otunbamike

Jul 20, 2019
Nigeria
NOC Code......
Hello guys,

I'm new to this AIPP path and wants to pursue my options in it.

I'm currently in Africa with my job category under NOC 1123.

Please i want to know how easy it is to get a job offer along the NOC 1123 as an offshore applicant and how the whole application is like.

Anyone based in Africa who has followed this AIPP path to get a PR in the past?

Thanks

dhairya879

Jul 22, 2019
Halifax
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO, Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-06-2019
Med's Request
16-06-2019
Hello all,

I am in a weird situation. I applied on June 10th under AIP Intermediate Skilled Category. I already did upfront medical examination 2 months ago and attached that as well with my application. On July 16th, I got a message in my account requesting medical examination (IMM 1017 E). The problem is, when I opened my account to see the message, I also saw the status update on the application profile, which was:
Review of medical results 
July 16, 2019 You passed the medical exam.

I am not sure what to do now, as it says medical passed but asking medical exam on the other hand.

I have already filled a web form and tried to call CIC, but it says they can't connect me to an agent as they are busy.

Any leads will be highly appreciated guys.

Thanks in advance.

Billbilly

Jul 23, 2019
Hi Everyone, please who can give a detailed process of a Refugee claimant whose hearing has been postponed indefinitely (initially march 1st 2019) currently living in Quebec but wants to move to Nova Scotia in order to apply for the AIPP. From the website it says all the procedures but i want to know if things such as finger prints, police certificates, Language testing and some other requirements apply to us considering the fact that we were thoroughly vetted by RCMP and CBSA when coming through Lacolle border crossing as well as currently residing in canada with work permits. I have other questions but i would want clarity on these first.
Hello,
I just wanted to know updates from you. Have you proceeded for AIPP in refugee claimant status ? If yes, what happens if you get endorsed

SMU786

Jul 23, 2019
Hello!
I am new to this forum need some timeline for AIPP work permit i applied for mine on the 27th of May 2019 from VFS Abu Dhabi till now nothing whenever i track with my tracking ID no its says application under process .any idea of how long it takes.

Reactions: Djesbhi

Nijil james

Dec 7, 2016
Dear all,
Let me know anyone get offer letter for nurse category and is it mandatory to have WES and IELTS at the time of application

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
It does not specifically say what to attest. Can someone suggest what all paperworks should be notarised. Birth certificates, school certificates?