+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hi Janelou,

You passed all the requirements? You got the endorsement letter from the province na?

Ask your processor, need nila mag update.
I will give you an advise double check all the documents you will pass. Certificate of employment should be detailed (Font of the company name same with the Font of the context, salary, Job discriptions, hourly work in a weekly basis.)

Even the documents from Canada nagkakamali si Mercan and employer. Birthdate, spelling ng name or even dependents. Madaming mali si mercan sa documents ko.

A. After you passed all the requirements.
B. Processor will call you if you have to revised or changed your given documents.
C. Signing, endorsement letter.

Iba iba pala din ng procedure mga processors even for the payments. May mabagal meron mabilis kaso pag napasa na nila wala ng update.

Medical request Mabilis lang one month.
Please visit IOM in makati 7500 k. Most ng batch ko St. Lukes a bit expensive 13k due to addition fees. But what more comfortable sayo don ka.

Dont resign yet. Me and batch got the working visa and done with pdos but still no ticket.

Hello po,

Ask ko lng po sana kung kelan mo sinubmit yun bank certificate mo po sa employer? Kasabay po ba ng ielts at eca ?

mejo nag struggle ako now sa pera mejo kulang pa ng konti kaya ask ko po kung kelan sya hingi sayo ng employer mo.

Napasa ko na ielts and eca ko sa employer ko then pina fill up nya saken ung pre employment questionnaire until now wala pa sya reply sa email.

salamat po

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hi, no you don’t need your ECA for the endorsement stage, I had two job offers and one of the companies wanted my eca before endorsement was sent in and the other didn’t.
My ECA should be back by the end of jan. I’m now ready to apply for my TWP but I’m trying to find out what visa my wife and kids need to apply for as it’s all sent with my application. I’m in the uk where are you? If any one can help me on that part I would be most grateful.

Hi TheNorms

My aipp application is on process.

i just want to confirm if i could ask my employer to process me a twp while my pr app is on going so that i could start working in new brunswick while waiting for my PR?

thanks

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hi anhluongkim,
Next step is to get your job offer endorsed by Atlantic province where the job is. Both you and your prospect employer will need to involve in the endorsement application processes.
Once you get WP, you can come to Canada to start working. You can submit your PR application before or after coming to Canada.
Hi NSConsult,

I would like to ask if once my endorsement letter is approve by an atlantic province, could i request to my employer to start processing my twp? Then pr app will follow?

Thank you

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
We are on thesame boat. In my gckey last December states backrpund check is in process.. how long do you think BGC takes? I am here in NB as a WP holder, waiting for my PR. My family is still in my home country, once PR is out, they will move here with me. Yup, patience is the key -it's the game here.

@TheNorms how are you doing so far in NB?

hi sir..

i pm you coz i have some questions regarding aipp.

thank you

Kevintian1110

Jan 31, 2019
Hi guys,
Found an update on my gckey homepage but no update email received, the background check finally changes to we are processing... instead of your application is in process. Hopefully, that's the real ip2 we are talking about, and is there any one can tell how long the security check gonna takes roughly? some people said 2 weeks maximum if not in security screening, some people said it may take up to 3 months. :(
Hope my PPR email can be received soon.

Reactions: Florin86

Florin86

Apr 12, 2018
Hi guys,
Found an update on my gckey homepage but no update email received, the background check finally changes to we are processing... instead of your application is in process. Hopefully, that's the real ip2 we are talking about, and is there any one can tell how long the security check gonna takes roughly? some people said 2 weeks maximum if not in security screening, some people said it may take up to 3 months. :(
Hope my PPR email can be received soon.
Hi! Can you tell me please when did you receive your AOR?
I received mine, yesterday.
Thanks!