+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
The Abu dhabi visa office is a slow processing office their processing time shows 22 weeks on website but their are people like @ishpiringkiting who got their work permit from abu dhabi visa office in 8 months. And i had a friend he got his work permit in 11 months. If your PR file is properly filled and completed then your PR will come before your WP. Did you submitted passport to abu dhabi visa office...?
Hi Connectuae,

May I ask about the PR process here in Qatar? Im currently working here. Im just waiting for provincial endorsement to get approve..

Im planning to resign from my current work and go back to my country which is the Philippines and will send my PR app there.

Do you think the PR process is much faster in Philippines than here in Qatar?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you :)

VisaApplicant12

Jan 30, 2019
How many applications are to be approve in 2019 total, what is the current status as August 2019 , any idea ?
The targets depend on the Province you are applying for. I don't know the specifics, but each province has a particular amount of applications alloted to them. You can check each province's website. You might find the exact number there. I suggest you to not go into this much details of the program, just apply and pray you get in. Too much research will give you anxiety, that's what happened to me.

Akhlak Husain

Aug 6, 2018
The targets depend on the Province you are applying for. I don't know the specifics, but each province has a particular amount of applications alloted to them. You can check each province's website. You might find the exact number there. I suggest you to not go into this much details of the program, just apply and pray you get in. Too much research will give you anxiety, that's what happened to me.
I agree with you about anxiety part ;), however, If there is no quota left , then better avoid spending time and energy ! I checked provinces website no information available. Only information i saw somewhere is Max 2000 applicatnts to be approved in 2019 for AIPP for all provinces together. In 2018 , all quota was filled by mid 2018.

LQH

Aug 15, 2019
Dear friends, I need in your advice and help.
My application for immigration was approved and I with my family received immigration visa in our passport and Confirmation of Permanent Resident on December, 2018y. Then I wrote my employer that my application approved and I with my family are going to him.

But January,2019y I received a letter refused that says that province withdraw endorsement letter. I do not understand why? How province can withdraw endorsement if it deadline was until November. How they withdraw outstanding endorsement if PR process is complete and no endorsement is necessary anymore.

We sold the apartment, car, equipment and most important I have quit my job, my husband left work, took children from school. We bought tickets to Canada and were going immigrate to Canada. I have lost everything in one day. I went to this goal for a very long time. I spent 6 years of my life on it, I took IELTS, went to Kiev to info-session of New Brunswick, passed the whole immigration process, spent a lot of time and money.

My employer said that he does not have influence in immigration decision and offers me to begin process again. Thanks to my employer, I applied documents to AIPP second time. But unfortunately, I am waiting Endorsement 6 months. I called to the Population Growth office but I with my employer don’t have any information. During this period the applicants get PR. It so long time. I lost a lot of time and money. I never imagined that immigration to Canada would change my life so much and have such terrible consequences.
Hi there,

I think everything is fine for you as you have already got CoPR. Your endorsement is simly expired (normally within 6 months from the issuance date). If I was you, I would try flying to the province where the employer locates to see if I am allowed to enter. Your employer is not immigration office then might not know the whole process and would have thought that the endoersement was expired then you could not work for them.
Pls see the link below for more information. Your case may be in it.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/atlantic-immigration-pilot-programs/assessing-application-against-selection-criteria.html

Good luck!

billcanada

May 2, 2017
Dear Senior.

Just got my IELTS result and its LRWS 5.5 5 5.5 7 Overall 6. kindly suggest me Which province is open for that low ielts score. i had Canada Equivalency Masters from UK. please suggest which PNP is eligible ? Can i eligible in AIPP?

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Dear Senior.

Just got my IELTS result and its LRWS 5.5 5 5.5 7 Overall 6. kindly suggest me Which province is open for that low ielts score. i had Canada Equivalency Masters from UK. please suggest which PNP is eligible ? Can i eligible in AIPP?
AIPP requires CLB 4 only (very low score), so you would be eligible for the AIPP. Do your credential assessment (WES) and find a job here. That's all you need.

VisaApplicant12

Jan 30, 2019
I agree with you about anxiety part ;), however, If there is no quota left , then better avoid spending time and energy ! I checked provinces website no information available. Only information i saw somewhere is Max 2000 applicatnts to be approved in 2019 for AIPP for all provinces together. In 2018 , all quota was filled by mid 2018.
It's all hearsay bro. Depends on what you want to believe. If you go to the New Brunswick Atlantic Immigration website. The website says that they are no long accepting applications because of the high volume of applications received. But a friend of mine just got his endorsement letter and he applied when the website had been saying that for a while. So, take the chance. Rest is up to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Akhlak Husain

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi Connectuae,

May I ask about the PR process here in Qatar? Im currently working here. Im just waiting for provincial endorsement to get approve..

Im planning to resign from my current work and go back to my country which is the Philippines and will send my PR app there.

Do you think the PR process is much faster in Philippines than here in Qatar?

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you :)
PR application will be processed by sydney NS Office. And work permit application by Abu DHABI visa office for qatar applicants. If you are submitting both applications don’t submit passport with WP application. As abu dhabi visa office is taking 8-12 months for work permits. And PR process for AIPP is only 6 months.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hello, may I ask if I can leave my job and the province if I get my co PR? Thank you all! So
Get your PR cards first . Because copr is not PR. When COPR is validated and PR cards are sent to the provincial address then you can consult an immigration lawyer and decide. But if IRCC came to know about your intentions before they have the right and power to cancel COPR

Reactions: Shabyasma

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Friends ,

i am waiting for last 2.5 yrs still didnt get my ITA. MY NOC is 1215 and I want to give my 100% to apply for AIPP by any means. Can you pls help me by giving me steps or ways which I can start my application in the AIPP platform? I will be so glad to have your help. I have no knowledge about this AIPP application procedures actually. Thanks

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
PR application will be processed by sydney NS Office. And work permit application by Abu DHABI visa office for qatar applicants. If you are submitting both applications don’t submit passport with WP application. As abu dhabi visa office is taking 8-12 months for work permits. And PR process for AIPP is only 6 months.
Thank you for the info :)

As per my employer, they cannot process twp due to multiple immigration reasons but will proceed to pr app process..

Do you have any idea how long is the process of province endorsement approval for seafood processing sector? New brunswick is the province...

Thanks