+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
Can somebody help me with the below questions ,Please..

1.What does IRCC Filenumber refer to?
2.What does Comparative evaluation mean ?I have WES approved ECA ?Do I need to provide that anywhere?
3.I have 1 day unemployment ..But system said start and end date cannot be same ?How to proceed?
4.My work hours are 42.5 in the current company ?But the system threw error even when i gave
42.50 (as recommended in the error prompt) .Is 42 hours ok?
5.While filing up the IETLS results ,there is a field "Test Number" ,is it the TRF number that we
get on the IELTS results form?
I can provide few answers for your queries.
1.Not sure.
2.Its mentioned Evaluation outside Quebec. No clarity wheather they accept WES evaluation.
3.If you have 1 day unemployment then consider previous date for ex:: Last working day 19 sep and you joined new company on 21st then use 19th to 20 sep as 1 day.
5. Yes correct..

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
Here is the explanation I found related to IRCC File number:

How to find your file number

File number is a unique identification of your immigration or visa case. This number is always used when CIC communicates with you.

You may find this number on the first page of the document CIC sends to you. Very often, this number is quoted in an email sent to you from CIC.

If your visa application has been rejected, your file number would be written at the top of the first page of rejection letter.

Here are a few examples of file numbers: V123456789 – visitor visa application (Temporary resident visa or TRV); W123456789 – Work Permit application, S123456789 – Study Permit applications. Permanent residency application numbers usually start with B or E (EP for Provincial programs) or F for Family Sponsorship applications.
Ok but are they asking about current files or past files? For example, if you studied in Canada in the past you would have an IRCC file number for your study permit. Would they want that?

I am assuming they are referring to current/ongoing permanent residency applications or current study venture. What do you guys think and what did you put?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Was there any provision/field to add WES ECA reference number?
Quebec will not accept Wes ,they ha e there own evaluation.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Facts related to Quebec immigration ( new arrima portal). 1- it is only a expression of Interest. 2- quebec has no connection with express entry profile- once u nominated you fall under paper based application system in federal stage, it takes 15-17 months to get ppr ( passport request). 4- before submitting the application candidates must check with new point system of Quebec. , it will help you to save the time, if u r failed to meet points u can submit the EOI but they are not going to invite you
5-There is no minimum requirements for ielts, ( general is preferable). 6- if u have French it will be a great advantage of your profile, 7- quebec has there own evaluation system,remember it is not compulsory do the evaluation. ( Wes and other evaluation is not acceptable in Quebec). 8- rember every year they review the aot list and point table, and automatically new changes will be applicable for old applicants ( same thing is happening for 2014;2015;2016 applicants)

Reactions: Maziar

Lekan Odunewu

Oct 2, 2017
I’m having issues with Arrima

Do I input my IELTS scores or the equivalent in Quebec language score?

I found my degree in business administration but couldn’t find my area of training.

What do I do

Thanks

Sep 13, 2018
Am getting error when i am logging into arrima as" you are here by mistake:.
I am not able to complete my profile. Anyone facing the same issue?

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
Hi! Do you know if it's possible to add relatives and previous stay in Qb?

I can't find it anywhere, just finished my application and fear to send it w/out this info. I have exactly "pass" with it.

I am really shocked with this new system. It took me a day to complete the application. I used all the browsers but it kept crashing. Now, I can't send it because MIDI is trying to strip me off my crucial 4 points.

Does anyone know how to find this section?
what was the score

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi friends,
I did declaration today in ARRIMA portal, but i never got a section to select family/relatives check box. I already submitted the application.I am worried now, because with FAMILY/RELATIVES i will get 3 points, and i will be qualified for 60 points. If not i am not qualified, i will be rejected with 57 points. Can you please suggest me what actions i can take now.
Same is the case with me. I have also submitted my expression of interest but did not found any section related to close relatives, as my parents are living in Quebec. Now i am confused that how will i gt points for that....if u find any solution do let me know. Thank You