+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

Phat_08

Mar 3, 2018
Hi! Do you know if it's possible to add relatives and previous stay in Qb?

I can't find it anywhere, just finished my application and fear to send it w/out this info. I have exactly "pass" with it.

I am really shocked with this new system. It took me a day to complete the application. I used all the browsers but it kept crashing. Now, I can't send it because MIDI is trying to strip me off my crucial 4 points.

Does anyone know how to find this section?

mp71240

Aug 30, 2018
Hi! Do you know if it's possible to add relatives and previous stay in Qb?

I can't find it anywhere, just finished my application and fear to send it w/out this info. I have exactly "pass" with it.

I am really shocked with this new system. It took me a day to complete the application. I used all the browsers but it kept crashing. Now, I can't send it because MIDI is trying to strip me off my crucial 4 points.

Does anyone know how to find this section?
i think nobody is getting that so far but what i have heard that they will review each and every profile .. and if they are really interested in your profile then they will contact you and will ask you to provide more details. So just be positive and hope for the best.

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
What we should mention in reference file number of IRCC? We have receive Application number in IRCC starting from "E" but they ask for only 8 digits number.

divar556

Sep 20, 2018
Hi All,Is the Arrima Portal available only in French ? Appreciate if you can share the link of the portal if its available in English,Thank you.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
Q
Hi All,Is the Arrima Portal available only in French ? Appreciate if you can share the link of the portal if its available in English,Thank you.[/QUOTE Quebec now a French speaking province,

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
Arrima application crashed, I am unable to rel-login to application as it is frequently hitting error.

I have saved my information. Is there anyone facing similar issues?

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Arrima application crashed, I am unable to rel-login to application as it is frequently hitting error.

I have saved my information. Is there anyone facing similar issues?
Try again later. I was (finally) able to submit after several attempts

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
Try again later. I was (finally) able to submit after several attempts
Thanks for update. Before submission can we update all the saved information? asking because i was unable to even do that when i visited today.

one more observation even providing more than 5 years professional experience i was getting error message as section incomplete.

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for update. Before submission can we update all the saved information? asking because i was unable to even do that when i visited today.

one more observation even providing more than 5 years professional experience i was getting error message as section incomplete.
Check to see id you left any gaps between jobs. Even one day of a gap will generate an error. Say, you left one job on 30 january and started the next job on feb 1st (because jan 31st was a sunday), you should put a separate line with just one day of unemployment for January 31st. Weird but that's the way it shoukd be done

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
Check to see id you left any gaps between jobs. Even one day of a gap will generate an error. Say, you left one job on 30 january and started the next job on feb 1st (because jan 31st was a sunday), you should put a separate line with just one day of unemployment for January 31st. Weird but that's the way it shoukd be done
I have taken care of that. Anyways I will check that again.

There is one more field IRCC reference number:; Do we need to provide express entry Ackowledgment number that starts with E?
Please reply.