+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
I have taken care of that. Anyways I will check that again.

There is one more field IRCC reference number:; Do we need to provide express entry Ackowledgment number that starts with E?
Please reply.
I read somewhere you should put the last 8 digits

neham

Dec 16, 2014
I don't see my college in the portal .tried searching through all options by city and college name. What should I do?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
How do you proceed with Arima Portal? I created my profile and all I see now is My Folders and My Documents? How to proceed from here?

divar556

Sep 20, 2018
can somebody tell me please if you are accessing the portal in English..or the French one only ? If its only french ,can you please let me know how you are doing it as I am completely unaware of French language

Abhijitb

Sep 14, 2018
Can someone advice below queries>>what to fill under schooling.
1)Do you have a diploma higher than primary school?
I have a B.E(University Degree). Should I select Yes?
2)Do you have a comparative evaluation of studies done outside quebec Issued after Jan31,2013
Is this about WES evaluation or any other

3)Also Add Diploma

4)Information on recognization of skills

Personal Information

1. File number from IRCC?
2.Individual reference number?

Please reply

divar556

Sep 20, 2018
I believe the IRCC file number they are asking is the number which you get when you have ITA because the last 8 digits which are being entered are of Express entry profile number right ? When I explored on google the IRCC file number refers to the visa related number.So for the question "If you have an IRCC file number already?" our answer should be NO if ours was never submitted or rejected by them.

Can you please correct me if I am wrong. ?

divar556

Sep 20, 2018
Here is the explanation I found related to IRCC File number:

How to find your file number

File number is a unique identification of your immigration or visa case. This number is always used when CIC communicates with you.

You may find this number on the first page of the document CIC sends to you. Very often, this number is quoted in an email sent to you from CIC.

If your visa application has been rejected, your file number would be written at the top of the first page of rejection letter.

Here are a few examples of file numbers: V123456789 – visitor visa application (Temporary resident visa or TRV); W123456789 – Work Permit application, S123456789 – Study Permit applications. Permanent residency application numbers usually start with B or E (EP for Provincial programs) or F for Family Sponsorship applications.

Reactions: seeak

jazzuti

Aug 16, 2018
I can't even access the portal. When I click on Remplir une déclaration, IT Says the page isn't working. Is anyone else having this issue?

divar556

Sep 20, 2018
Can somebody help me with the below questions ,Please..

1.What does IRCC Filenumber refer to?
2.What does Comparative evaluation mean ?I have WES approved ECA ?Do I need to provide that anywhere?
3.I have 1 day unemployment ..But system said start and end date cannot be same ?How to proceed?
4.My work hours are 42.5 in the current company ?But the system threw error even when i gave
42.50 (as recommended in the error prompt) .Is 42 hours ok?
5.While filing up the IETLS results ,there is a field "Test Number" ,is it the TRF number that we
get on the IELTS results form?

divar556

Sep 20, 2018
After submission of the EOI ,can we see the score anywhere just like Express Entry CRS score ? please advice.