+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ARRIMA PORTAL

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
My degree title is Bachelors of Computer Science & Information Technology (Software Engineering) but I am unable to search the relevant title of degree under diploma search.

Need assistance - highly appreciate the quick responses.

thanks

bigas

Jul 19, 2017
My degree title is Bachelors of Computer Science & Information Technology (Software Engineering) but I am unable to search the relevant title of degree under diploma search in the ARRIMA Portal

Need assistance - highly appreciate the quick responses.

thanks
Go for the most matched One

sajid.hussain

Sep 20, 2018
There is one but the duration is one year only while my bachlors is of 4 years. If I go with that Duration one it will deduct my point almost 3.

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
Since last 2 days, after my user and password entered,the same warning message displayed every time

when i logged-in "You are her by mistake"
and link on chrome like unauthorized "https://arrima.immigration-

quebec.gouv.qc.ca/monespaceclient/unauthorized"

i did not finished my EOI yet.

kindly advise why it being happening. thanks

Lorenc80

Aug 13, 2018
Since last 2 days, after my user and password entered,the same warning message displayed every time

when i logged-in "You are her by mistake"
and link on chrome like unauthorized "https://arrima.immigration-

quebec.gouv.qc.ca/monespaceclient/unauthorized"

i did not finished my EOI yet.

kindly advise why it being happening. thanks
same for me. I used another computer to be able to log in and complete my application

Sep 25, 2018
I have few doubts about the system. I have created my own profile. I calculated the points from Canada visa calculator available for Quebec system. It shows that i am qualified with 63 points. But here are the doubts:
1. When will be the draw for this EOI submitted on Arrima portal and will there be any kind of cut off like regular express entry.
2. I read somewhere in thread that it takes 15-17 months to process your application.
3. How many intake Quebec is expecting ?

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
I have few doubts about the system. I have created my own profile. I calculated the points from Canada visa calculator available for Quebec system. It shows that i am qualified with 63 points. But here are the doubts:
1. When will be the draw for this EOI submitted on Arrima portal and will there be any kind of cut off like regular express entry.
2. I read somewhere in thread that it takes 15-17 months to process your application.
3. How many intake Quebec is expecting ?
There is cut off points( it is called employability pass mark -without adaptability points)in Quebec immigration, 43 points for single and 52,

kspence

Mar 1, 2018
Guys, file number only refers to persons with an actual file with ircc. Express entry profile isn't the same as having a file. It's the same concept as Quebec's expression of interest. You only get a file when you've been accepted/invited to apply.

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
Guys, file number only refers to persons with an actual file with ircc. Express entry profile isn't the same as having a file. It's the same concept as Quebec's expression of interest. You only get a file when you've been accepted/invited to apply.
It means we have to left it blank and mark as NO.