+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Ali94

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hello i have a question

In Sep 29, it's mentioned that i passed the medical exam.

About 2 weeks ago, i have recieved the below email.

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met"

In my account, nothing changed, it said we are reviewing your eligibility, and Background check.

In ECAS: it said in process, we have recieved you medical exam.

So why nothing changed in in the account and ecas?
Do i have to do anything for now ?

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hello i have a question

In Sep 29, it's mentioned that i passed the medical exam.

About 2 weeks ago, i have recieved the below email.

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met"

In my account, nothing changed, it said we are reviewing your eligibility, and Background check.

In ECAS: it said in process, we have recieved you medical exam.

So why nothing changed in in the account and ecas?
Do i have to do anything for now ?
This should be AIP aka "Approval in principal " next is "decision made " which means the end of visa suffering :) . Y can always give a call to IRCC. Can y share your timeline

cooky4ya

Apr 30, 2021
Here is my timeline so far.

App received: April 28 , 2021
Temp AOR: May 27, 2021
AOR: Oct 7, 2021
Background check in process
PA's ECAS says "in process"
Medical request: Oct 7, 2021
Medical exam: Oct 12, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 12, 2021
Biometric fee reminder: Oct 12, 2021 (didn't answer, paid already)
Biometric done/ uploaded in system: Oct 13, 2021
Medical exam passed: Oct 22, 2021(ghost update in GCKey)

Yay! Passed my medical exam :)

Reactions: Carairish

Jaylee123

Oct 15, 2021
Here is my timeline so far.

App received: April 28 , 2021
Temp AOR: May 27, 2021
AOR: Oct 7, 2021
Background check in process
PA's ECAS says "in process"
Medical request: Oct 7, 2021
Medical exam: Oct 12, 2021
Biometric request: Oct 12, 2021
Biometric fee reminder: Oct 12, 2021 (didn't answer, paid already)
Biometric done/ uploaded in system: Oct 13, 2021
Medical exam passed: Oct 22, 2021(ghost update in GCKey)

Yay! Passed my medical exam :)
So they didn't update that you passed the medical on ecas?

Jaylee123

Oct 15, 2021
Hi.
yes, I got my medical approved 19. Oct. My point to all who have to do medical i is to ask the clinic how fast or slow they can upload medical to the system. Still, it doesn't mean that IRCC will do thair job faster since its lots of processes in the background which have to be done.
The medical approval was updated on ecas or gckey?

Mario Rostova

Oct 26, 2021
Hi there!

Just thought I'd help to ease some of the anxiety in this Forum.

Application Received: April 29, 2021
Temporary AOR: May 27, 2021 via Sponsor's email
Permanent AOR: October 22, 2021 via Sponsor's email
Medical Examination Request: October 22, 2021 via Principal Applicant's email
Linked Application: October 22, 2021 via Principal Applicant's GCKey log in.
Medical Examination: October 22, 2021 (Physical, X-Ray and Urinalysis). Blood work was done October 23, 2021 as that was the only appointment available following.
Medical and RPRF Reminder: October 25, 2021. I had already paid all the fees upfront so I assumed the email was automated. The medical examination was done a few days before as stated above so I also assumed that it was an automated message.
Web Form: I did not want to take any chances with IRCC so I sent a web form on October 25, 2021 with the receipt showing I have already paid the RPRF and also proof of the medical examination (the e-medical information sheet the doctor gave me to provide as proof should IRCC request it). They also requested that I send the attachment that came in the reminder email with these two documents and I did just that.

To note, I did biometrics from recent times and they already have that. Applied for OWP with PR application, no updates on that.
Medical passed 2021-10-26

potatobeans

May 6, 2020
Received a letter (snail mail) from IRCC today stating I’m AIP. Still waiting for them to email me the medical instructions.

Parm_99

Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys i got bit of confusion so i received letter from IRCC to get my biometrics and medical exam done yesterday(oct 25th) but then i logged in ECAS this morning it shows medical is already done. I mean i have done medical 4 years ago and i guess it’s because of temporary public policy they picked it up that one but when i called them they didn’t confirm anything and told me to make a send web form so just wanna know is it happening with everyone or just me. Thanks