Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Passport Req..
01-04-2017
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
you generally would just add it yourself :)

Thanks Cass59. I gave a try again and i could add the record. Thank you for your input. Much appreciated

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Calling from US.
That number you gave just gives the busy signal.
The other Ontario number I was given will direct you to the website.
I dont understand how people actually talk to someone from outside of Canada??
I got through with that number whilst in the UK. Did you try just the once?

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Hello friends,

Need some guidance.

I am a Canadian citizen willing to sponsor my spouse and a child( 10 years old)living outside of canada. I have couple of clarifications on forms to be filled.

1) Form IMM1344: Do i have to fill two separate forms for my spouse and child? There is no space to provide two names in a form.

2)IMM 008 dependent : Do we have to fill this to provide information about our child. We only have one child

Please suggest.

Thank

Avm8588

Jan 13, 2019
I got through with that number whilst in the UK. Did you try just the once?
Several times, nothing. I tried filling out a web form and also, cant fill it out as I dont have a UCI number as we haven't heard a thing from Canada, all I saw was when the postman delivered my application on the 29.
I am so frustrated as I saw someone called and got through to someone saying they told them they have their package and are working on it.
Meanwhile, my mom called from Canada on the 1888 number and she said she cant get through because they want the UCI number. I have no recieved anything so I cant get any updates.
I dont understand and am about to give up and reapply from Canada I guess. Something must be wrong and or they lost my application.
If anyone else has mailed their package and saw it got delivered but never heard anything or is in a similar boat please email me.
avm8588@gmail.com
-Ash

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Several times, nothing. I tried filling out a web form and also, cant fill it out as I dont have a UCI number as we haven't heard a thing from Canada, all I saw was when the postman delivered my application on the 29.
I am so frustrated as I saw someone called and got through to someone saying they told them they have their package and are working on it.
Meanwhile, my mom called from Canada on the 1888 number and she said she cant get through because they want the UCI number. I have no recieved anything so I cant get any updates.
I dont understand and am about to give up and reapply from Canada I guess. Something must be wrong and or they lost my application.
If anyone else has mailed their package and saw it got delivered but never heard anything or is in a similar boat please email me.
avm8588@gmail.com
-Ash
Try *67 613 944 4000, that should block your caller ID and may let you through.

When you get through. Just look for the menu option that talks about family sponsorship and then press 0 which will take you to an agent. I called before AOR1 and they asked for my details and said they’d located it. The menu options your mom took seems to be the one where you need to fill in either the UCI or App number to basically hear what GCKEY tells you.

Avm8588

Jan 13, 2019
Try *67 613 944 4000, that should block your caller ID and may let you through.

When you get through. Just look for the menu option that talks about family sponsorship and then press 0 which will take you to an agent. I called before AOR1 and they asked for my details and said they’d located it. The menu options your mom took seems to be the one where you need to fill in either the UCI or App number to basically hear what GCKEY tells you.
Thank you dear Josh!! I might get my brother or relatives in England to call if this doesn't work. I so appreciate you trying to help me.

KarlUkr

Jun 14, 2019
avm8588@gmail.com
-Ash
I am in a similar situation package was received on the 29th and I took the extra signature with canada post so I know my package was received there. I've called yesterday they said that they don't see any files with receipt number and told me that someone is probably working on it and to be patient like you said its either something is wrong which I hope not because my previous application was refused in February because of missing documents or someone is really slow/in vacation. Canada bureaucracy is garbage, best thing to do is being patient

Jun 16, 2019
Hello
Guys, I see all of you whenever you get medical or fingerprints requests you give them in a few days after the request.
How does it work?
Because to do a medical exam or fingerprints, I need to book an appointment (what can take one month just to have an appointment)
Did you finish the medical exam and fingerprints even before you apply?
Thank you)

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hello
Guys, I see all of you whenever you get medical or fingerprints requests you give them in a few days after the request.
How does it work?
Because to do a medical exam or fingerprints, I need to book an appointment (what can take one month just to have an appointment)
Did you finish the medical exam and fingerprints even before you apply?
Thank you)
Biometrics and medical exams are given when you receive the request after submission. the timeline for appointment depends on location you will be going to for these which differ from country to country, vfs and medical centers.
suggest to look at the tracker and follow applicant from your PA country to determine the average time.

Jun 16, 2019
Biometrics and medical exams are given when you receive the request after submission. the timeline for appointment depends on location you will be going to for these which differ from country to country, vfs and medical centers.
suggest to look at the tracker and follow applicant from your PA country to determine the average time.
Wow my lawyer did not tell me about this.

Jun 16, 2019
Anyway I booked appointments)
Thank you

Avm8588

Jan 13, 2019
I knew something was, our application is on it's way back to us for missed signature. No clue where.

Does this mean we have to start over from the bottom?

KarlUkr

Jun 14, 2019
I knew something was, our application is on it's way back to us for missed signature. No clue where.

You have call them? Well Starting over you will need to check for any updated documents and fill any missing signature but yea you will go back at the bottom of the list

jb9419

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019

Sadly yes:( but looks like the COPR time for march was 91 days, and is looking to be similar for April applications

hopefully you're application is processed quickly. goodluck!