+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by JoshC, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Hello,
    Please add my Application details.

Application Received on April 1st 2019.
    Principal Applicant's Country: India

JJMINDIA and JoshC like this.
  2. I finally sent our application today. I feel like it took us forever to fill everything out and get all the documents. And then we double and triple checked. So, hopefully it won't get returned. ;)
    I am the principal applicant and from Germany where I am currently living with my husband and our three children. We also are waiting for their proof of citizenship which we applied for in the beginning of February. Hopefully this won't delay the PR application too much.
    Needless to say, I am excited to get this process started and then hopefully move to Canada next year :)

JoshC, schweisy and alaria like this.
  3. Finally Submitted Application For My Wife On March 31, 2019.

Expected To reach to Sydney on April 04, 2018.

Primary Applicant is in India.

Shahravi53 and JoshC like this.
  4. totally overwhelmed - reviewing application now - submitting in the next week. may i still use this thread if we are applying under the family class for common law partner?

applicant - american living in mexico w canadian sponsor and canadian (mexican born) child.

JoshC likes this.
  5. You sure can. Good luck with the application!

6. I'll join this thread, we'll be mailing ours tomorrow with the primary applicant being from USA.

7. Hello..
    Just found this forum.. Very helpful!!

Application was accepted April.1st, 2019.

8. Hi!
    My wife and I just sent our application yesterday

Good luck to everybody!

9. Perfect. My application was just received by them on April 2. Usually how many days it takes to get file number?

10. At the moment anywhere between 30-40 days.

mrsbaafa likes this.
  11. Ok thank you