+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

John1990

Apr 9, 2018
Hello,

Recently my wife’s file has been moved to Mississauga CPC . I was just curious about the difference between file moving to NDVO vs Mississauga CPC. Can shed some light on it ??

I heard Mississauga CPC process the case faster! Is that right ?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hello,

Recently my wife’s file has been moved to Mississauga CPC . I was just curious about the difference between file moving to NDVO vs Mississauga CPC. Can shed some light on it ??

I heard Mississauga CPC process the case faster! Is that right ?
Yes it does process applications faster than other Visa Offices. There always is a chance that the application is further forwarded to the Local Visa Officer if the officers at Mississauga need more review on your file. If everything checks out, you can be done soon. The general wait after transfer to Mississauga for file to process is 20-40 days so sit tight.

Reactions: John1990

Parmvirgrewal

Jun 14, 2019
Hey folks
I have applied for my wife. I am canadian citizen by birth(sponser). They recieve my wife’s application on 6 june. I just have receipt number of fees that i paid for my wife application. Can i track the status on my file using that or i have to wait for AOR with uci number to track everything.
If i can track before AOR kindly send me the link.
Thanks in advance

pankaj.bitmesra

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Hey folks
I have applied for my wife. I am canadian citizen by birth(sponser). They recieve my wife’s application on 6 june. I just have receipt number of fees that i paid for my wife application. Can i track the status on my file using that or i have to wait for AOR with uci number to track everything.
If i can track before AOR kindly send me the link.
Thanks in advance
You will need to wait for the AOR1, as they wouldn't even have opened your application.

Kazzar

Jan 2, 2019
Received Biometrics request today! Yay!

(Unfortunately can’t get an appointment for 2 weeks)

Has anyone walked in for biometrics in the USA?
YES! we too couldn't make an appointment for 2 weeks out, but we just walked right in and they didn't even ask for our appointment time. Just bring your paperwork and its done in 15mins. I highly recommend just walking in if its convenient for you to.

Reactions: JulietJarden

kalegale

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Hello,

After doing medicals at the doctor's , do we need to upload anything in GCkey? Or any further action?

Please let me know

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hello,

After doing medicals at the doctor's , do we need to upload anything in GCkey? Or any further action?

Please let me know
The doctor will forward the medical report to CIC. You do not need to upload anything. Just keep the medical receipt safe as proof that you completed it within the stipulated timeframe of 30 days.

JulietJarden

Star Member
May 23, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
23-04-2019
YES! we too couldn't make an appointment for 2 weeks out, but we just walked right in and they didn't even ask for our appointment time. Just bring your paperwork and its done in 15mins. I highly recommend just walking in if its convenient for you to.
Great! thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: Kazzar

Anushak

Jun 13, 2019
My husband has applied for Family Sponsorship a year ago and since it was taking time for his application to be reviewed, I went to India (where my husband is) after 6 months of waiting since the date of application. I was in India for 3 months with my husband and came back. It has been 4 months since I came back from India but now my husband got an email from CIC stating that "I am not satisfied that your sponsor resides in Canada from the day on which the application was filed up to now."

I understand that I have to give some satisfying evidence to mention why I did not continuously reside in Canada. Can anyone please suggest if they have faced similar situation and if so, how did you solve it?

Quick response in much appreciated as I need to send this letter asap. Thanks a lot for help in advance.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
My husband has applied for Family Sponsorship a year ago and since it was taking time for his application to be reviewed, I went to India (where my husband is) after 6 months of waiting since the date of application. I was in India for 3 months with my husband and came back. It has been 4 months since I came back from India but now my husband got an email from CIC stating that "I am not satisfied that your sponsor resides in Canada from the day on which the application was filed up to now."

I understand that I have to give some satisfying evidence to mention why I did not continuously reside in Canada. Can anyone please suggest if they have faced similar situation and if so, how did you solve it?

Quick response in much appreciated as I need to send this letter asap. Thanks a lot for help in advance.
Are you a PR? If yes, you should not have left Canada especially for that long. Your application is bound to be refused due to this. Unless you had a very strong reason where there was no way to have avoided that situation (and you have substantial proof for the same), they MAY consider it and I say it but it is extremely rare for them to do so. Looking at your reason though (application taking time, its going to be refused).

Parmvirgrewal

Jun 14, 2019
Are you a PR? If yes, you should not have left Canada especially for that long. Your application is bound to be refused due to this. Unless you had a very strong reason where there was no way to have avoided that situation (and you have substantial proof for the same), they MAY consider it and I say it but it is extremely rare for them to do so. Looking at your reason though (application taking time, its going to be refused).
What about citizen by birth? Because i am planning to stay with my wife back in india for few months and i am canadian citizen by birth. Will that would be completely fine for me to go?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
What about citizen by birth? Because i am planning to stay with my wife back in india for few months and i am canadian citizen by birth. Will that would be completely fine for me to go?
Citizens (by birth or naturalised) can stay for the entire duration of the application no problems. But you will have to provide proof of your intention to return to Canada once your wife gets PR.

The list in the link mentions a few things that are considered as proof.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-prove-sponsors-intent-to-return-to-canada.502507/

Reactions: mae777

Parmvirgrewal

Jun 14, 2019
Citizens (by birth or naturalised) can stay for the entire duration of the application no problems. But you will have to provide proof of your intention to return to Canada once your wife gets PR.

The list in the link mentions a few things that are considered as proof.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-prove-sponsors-intent-to-return-to-canada.502507/
Thanks buddy for the quick reply. They received file on 6 june and i am planning to go in middle of july.. i can have my boss writing a letter for me that i can work with him once i get back. My relative are happy to write a letter for me saying that we can live indefinitely in the house. He is my father’s real brother. I have truck learner license and i cn write a letter for myselft that once i get back i will start my job amd on weekends i will take driving classes for truck. Will that would be enough?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Thanks buddy for the quick reply. They received file on 6 june and i am planning to go in middle of july.. i can have my boss writing a letter for me that i can work with him once i get back. My relative are happy to write a letter for me saying that we can live indefinitely in the house. He is my father’s real brother. I have truck learner license and i cn write a letter for myselft that once i get back i will start my job amd on weekends i will take driving classes for truck. Will that would be enough?
The first two have been and can be used as proof. I am not too sure about the last one. A cap can’t be put on how much proof is enough or too much. Send whatever valid proof you can get. Flight itineraries for tentative dates, social media chat discussions with people about how you are waiting to move back with your wife or planning to go to India and then move back immediately after she gets her PR. If you have property then the papers for the same or if you and your wife plan to buy one in the future (even if u say to begin with you’ll stay with your uncle), searches of properties and contact proof with the real estate agents about it are all proofs. See what’s valid to you and then work from there.

Parmvirgrewal

Jun 14, 2019
The first two have been and can be used as proof. I am not too sure about the last one. A cap can’t be put on how much proof is enough or too much. Send whatever valid proof you can get. Flight itineraries for tentative dates, social media chat discussions with people about how you are waiting to move back with your wife or planning to go to India and then move back immediately after she gets her PR. If you have property then the papers for the same or if you and your wife plan to buy one in the future (even if u say to begin with you’ll stay with your uncle), searches of properties and contact proof with the real estate agents about it are all proofs. See what’s valid to you and then work from there.
And what if i fly before her AOR. Can i just handover everyproof to my lawyer now so that when they ask he can upload them. I will have chats with my friend that inam going back to india to stay with my wife and once she get a visa we would cone back. I will my uncle letter. A letter from my emoloyer and my bank account details.
Should i send them everything before they ask or should i wait for them?