+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Parmvirgrewal

Jun 14, 2019
And what if i fly before her AOR. Can i just handover everyproof to my lawyer now so that when they ask he can upload them. I will have chats with my friend that inam going back to india to stay with my wife and once she get a visa we would cone back. I will my uncle letter. A letter from my emoloyer and my bank account details.
Should i send them everything before they ask or should i wait for them?
Also i can have my 6 month visitor visa to india that inficate we would definitly move back..

gsr

Jul 18, 2016
Hi every one , need some help here.

My spouse pr application was rejected because one of the form is missing in the application, can I get refund for the money I have paid, or can I use the same receipt for next time when I send the application again?

Thanks!
Any help guys , urgent please.

djaulakh88

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
Any help guys , urgent please.
No need to worry On this. Update the forms and send the same receipt. Make sure this time u use which ever form got updated in the meantime while u submitted your application. I hope few have changed. So use those updated forms and then resubmit your application. Best of luck!

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
And what if i fly before her AOR. Can i just handover everyproof to my lawyer now so that when they ask he can upload them. I will have chats with my friend that inam going back to india to stay with my wife and once she get a visa we would cone back. I will my uncle letter. A letter from my emoloyer and my bank account details.
Should i send them everything before they ask or should i wait for them?
They will request you the intention proof at a later date but you MUST inform IRCC via webform that you will be leaving Canada for the duration of your application and tell them that you will return as soon as your partner is approved for her PR. You can also mention you are willing to provide all proof of intention to return to Canada when asked by them. Failure to declare this can lead to misrepresentation and a refusal of your application. Talk to your lawyer about this. They should guide you correctly and if they say no need to inform, that would be bad advice...

nitin089

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
My timeline:
Application Received: 25th April
AOR: 8th June
Medical Approved: 7th June (Already finished and submitted with my application)
BR: 13th June.
Appointment for 15th June

saf1234

Star Member
May 30, 2019
hi guyz,

Sad news for me( Application received- 17 April). They returned the application for me stating that i have not submitted the original birth certificate and i just submitted the original notarized birth certificate. Can anybody please let me know how to resubmit my application. Shall i just put the copy of the original birth certificate and send the old package or i need to fill all the sponsorship forms again with the new date on it.I am so stressed, any insight will be greatly appreciated.
Hi,
Did you ever receive AOR or they sent it back without acknowledgment of your receipt? Unfortunately, I realized I made the same mistake. They haven't sent the application back and I received my AOR on June 11th.

indogenius

Star Member
Feb 3, 2016
Hi,

I got this update for medical examination,

"We sent medical instructions on June 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

,but my rep did nt received any email,can I ask PA to fill in the IMM 1017E and go for the medical without the email or should I wait ?please help

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi,

I got this update for medical examination,

"We sent medical instructions on June 12, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us."

,but my rep did nt received any email,can I ask PA to fill in the IMM 1017E and go for the medical without the email or should I wait ?please help
Your PA cannot give medicals without the Medical Request Letter. Ask your rep to check your linked application on their GCKey account to see if the letter is there. That’s where it comes mostly.

nitin089

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Your PA cannot give medicals without the Medical Request Letter. Ask your rep to check your linked application on their GCKey account to see if the letter is there. That’s where it comes mostly.
You don't need medical request letter for medical, you can finish medical without it.

Jassgarcha7

Mar 30, 2019
Are you a PR? If yes, you should not have left Canada especially for that long. Your application is bound to be refused due to this. Unless you had a very strong reason where there was no way to have avoided that situation (and you have substantial proof for the same), they MAY consider it and I say it but it is extremely rare for them to do so. Looking at your reason though (application taking time, its going to be refused).
unfortunately, They will refuse it.. same happend to me as wrll.. i re-applied

Reactions: Krissh2179

Jassgarcha7

Mar 30, 2019
unfortunately, They will refuse it.. same happend to me as wrll.. i re-applied
My husband has applied for Family Sponsorship a year ago and since it was taking time for his application to be reviewed, I went to India (where my husband is) after 6 months of waiting since the date of application. I was in India for 3 months with my husband and came back. It has been 4 months since I came back from India but now my husband got an email from CIC stating that "I am not satisfied that your sponsor resides in Canada from the day on which the application was filed up to now."

I understand that I have to give some satisfying evidence to mention why I did not continuously reside in Canada. Can anyone please suggest if they have faced similar situation and if so, how did you solve it?

Quick response in much appreciated as I need to send this letter asap. Thanks a lot for help in advance.
Just wait and re-apply. They refused mine for the same reason.

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
You don't need medical request letter for medical, you can finish medical without it.
‘If you’re applying to sponsor your spouse, partner or child, you can’t do an upfront exam. Wait for our instructions before going to your medical exam.

What to bring
When you go to your appointment for the medical exam, you must bring:

• proper identification – at least 1 government-issued document with your photograph and signature, such as a passport or national identity card
    • You may also use a Canadian driver’s license, but only in Canada
  • eye glasses or contact lenses, if you wear them
  • any medical reports or test results that you have for any previous or existing medical conditions
  • a list of your current medications
  • the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you don’t get an upfront medical exam
    • We’ll send you this form
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html