+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Lutra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Nothing so far, yesterday my work permit was approved for another year because it was about to expire, but PR is not moving at all, got stucked 24 months in April that I am in process!!!
I
any news so far..?? I heard that they are processing applications received in September and October 2019..!! but nothing about April 2019?
same here mine was received April 18, 2019...has been on “decision made” since dec 2020.... I don’t know what made our application so special it will be 2 years this April 18, 2021...

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I

same here mine was received April 18, 2019...has been on “decision made” since dec 2020.... I don’t know what made our application so special it will be 2 years this April 18, 2021...
At least you have decision made, you know that you’ve been aproved. Mine nothing only sponsor got aproved, !!!!

Reactions: Lutra

Lutra

Star Member
Oct 1, 2019
Oh I see......I know mine has been approved it eases a little bit burden, I’m so grateful. But having no documentation on hand and my work permit is about to expire, I shall say my application is approved yet still in process....

Reactions: LaLondon

harry2288

Mar 1, 2018
Nothing so far, yesterday my work permit was approved for another year because it was about to expire, but PR is not moving at all, got stucked 24 months in April that I am in process!!!
I am also April 2019 Applicant and still waiting. I have a work permit until september and going to apply for an extension in May if dont' get any update.

harry2288

Mar 1, 2018
At least you have decision made, you know that you’ve been aproved. Mine nothing only sponsor got aproved, !!!!
I also got a decision made but that was probably for sponsor approval, but do not worry, don't think too much. At least you have a status.:)

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I am also April 2019 Applicant and still waiting. I have a work permit until september and going to apply for an extension in May if dont' get any update.
If your work permit expires in September wait until july 15, and apply for extension because mine was about to expire in june 3, I applied on march 18 and I’ve got aproved in one week, so now my work permit expires on march 24, 2022. I should wait at least until 30 days before it expires.

harry2288

Mar 1, 2018
I called IRCC and they told me that I can apply 90 days before it expires because it takes 3 months to process. Did you get approved in just one week??? That is really fast...!!

LaLondon

Apr 24, 2019
I called IRCC and they told me that I can apply 90 days before it expires because it takes 3 months to process. Did you get approved in just one week??? That is really fast...!!
Yes in one week, that’s why I am telling you to apply one month before it expires because even if You apply before it expires you can continue to work after it expires cause you will be on implied status!

den8190

Nov 3, 2019
My husband and I both missed two calls today from private number, and then I received an email from Vancouver Immigration office (my local VO) that they will call me tomorrow. Does this call means interview or good news? I am April 2019 inland applicant and my file was transferred to local VO in March 2020. Is there anything I should prepare for if it’s an interview?

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
My husband and I both missed two calls today from private number, and then I received an email from Vancouver Immigration office (my local VO) that they will call me tomorrow. Does this call means interview or good news? I am April 2019 inland applicant and my file was transferred to local VO in March 2020. Is there anything I should prepare for if it’s an interview?
I am also april2019 file transfer local office montreal march2021 status change to application recived to proces ..and what aboout your status ecas?

Muhammadpk

Star Member
May 18, 2021
I don’t know! That is what I wanted to know if any fellow members received the phone call? What did the Visa office ask?
Ok great ..so any latest information from you kindly plz update and advice ..if anything from me i inform you
Thanks great talk