+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2019 INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP ****

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
Can you tell me exactly what you typed at that phone call to be able to reach the officers? I was in a immense loop and dead ends e was never able to actually talk to anybody.
And... call me a chicken, but I would never try to make them stressed about my process and be less inclined to help me. Plus, you will be making your stress bigger. IMHO.
Sorry just saw the message. I pressed 2-1-1-0 for an agent. This is for spousal PR but they are able to help with the OWP that being tagged along.

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
I just received the letter that says your OWP has been mailed, I’ll wait and see what it says of course. For me I require a TRV as we are not visa exempt country so I guess I’ll wait and see. Still don’t how how the process for a new TRV works. I’ll keep searching though
I think it's going to work the same way as you applied for your TRV when you extended your study permit. It doesn't make sense that your study permit extension or open work permit is approved but an inland TRV app refused. Study permits and work permits applied outside of Canada are always issued with a TRV or eTA anyway. So I really don't have concern about applying for that TRV. To me it's only a matter of procedures.

Hhaye

Mar 31, 2019
I just received the letter that says your OWP has been mailed, I’ll wait and see what it says of course. For me I require a TRV as we are not visa exempt country so I guess I’ll wait and see. Still don’t how how the process for a new TRV works. I’ll keep searching though
And Kits automatically got an eTA with the OWP!

Reactions: Kits

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
And Kits automatically got an eTA with the OWP!
Yes, a new one. My old eTA was still valid for more years and the new one gives me one more year. It is kind of weird, but it makes sense that they link the eTA to the work/study permit. k3nda will be fine with his TRV.

Reactions: Hhaye

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Did you check the section saying about "inland applicants who live in Canada for over six months do not require to provide their Canadian police certificates. IRCC will request one for them."? Because not everyone got a return because of missing Canadain police certificate, I am trying to see what the problem is here.
that's how it was, and it is because i checked that i chose not to send the police certificate at first, but when they returned my app they underlined the police certificate as missing

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Application received: May-06-2019
Hey guys, just wondering if i was the only one here that has sent his App in the beginning of May.
let me know, please!

Last edited:

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Application received: May-06-2019
Hey guys, just wondering if i was thge only one here that has sent his App in the beginning of May.
let me know, please!
Yes, I think so. This thread is for April inland applicants, but I do not think there is a problem helping you, if you need it. I have not seen a thread for May inland applicants.

Reactions: robillalovic2

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Yes, I think so. This thread is for April inland applicants, but I do not think there is a problem helping you, if you need it. I have not seen a thread for May inland applicants.
Thank you, i am just curious, the waiting time is so stressful, i don't want my app to be returned to me a second time though

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
Thank you, i am just curious, the waiting time is so stressful, i don't want my app to be returned to me a second time though
I am sorry, I do not remember well, did they send it back just because the police certificate or is there anything else? I know, the waiting is pretty stressful, but this forum helps to feel a little bit relieved.

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I am sorry, I do not remember well, did they send it back just because the police certificate or is there anything else? I know, the waiting is pretty stressful, but this forum helps to feel a little bit relieved.
They have sent it back because the forms weren't validated+i forgot to put the notice of assessment and they asked for the police certificate, that is pretty much everything they were asking for

Reactions: Kits

adarsh1991

Apr 16, 2016
Hey I finally got an email confirmation for my AOR.

Application recieved: 8th april
AOR : 29TH MAY

I'll update the excel Sheet too.

Even though the AOR was delayed according to the spreadsheet updates (which I don't believe it's true) it's still showing 11 months remaining for my application to be processed.

Reactions: LaLondon and Kits

robillalovic2

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hey I finally got an email confirmation for my AOR.

Application recieved: 8th april
AOR : 29TH MAY

I'll update the excel Sheet too.

Even though the AOR was delayed according to the spreadsheet updates (which I don't believe it's true) it's still showing 11 months remaining for my application to be processed.
What's the excel sheet and the spreadsheet?

Kits

Apr 7, 2019
They have sent it back because the forms weren't validated+i forgot to put the notice of assessment and they asked for the police certificate, that is pretty much everything they were asking for
Not so bad, you will be fine next time. I hope there are not many applicants on May.