The officer asked for:Congratulations! What kind of question did he asked you if you don’t mind asking. We will have ours next Wednesday. Thanks
- My passport.
- My PR photo. They only took one and said the other was for contingency.
- My "original date/location of entry into Canada." I do not like this language. The officer explained to me this is my most recent permanent move to Canada, not my first time entering the country.
- My most recent date/location of entry into Canada.
- My sponsor's provincial ID.
- If I intend on leaving the country within the next month. Explained I can only travel by private vehicle.
- My current/expired temporary visas.
- If I have been convicted/charged of any crimes, asked to leave any country, etc.
- When and how I met my spouse.
- My occupation.
This all took under 5 minutes.