+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by legalfalcon, Mar 30, 2019.

3. Hello Everyone,

while checking my status today, I saw the status as Application has been updated. On looking closely, I figured the additional document now shows Not Applicable. I have not received any ghost update whatsoever.

I was checking my status on following online tool. https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasestatus.do#formErrors

a
    nd it shows status as Decison Made.

DECISION
    MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Medical Results Received by IRCC
    We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
    Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
    If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

Can someone help what does this means!!

4. It means final decision has been made u will receive your PPR this week most probably or coming week

5. What r your timelines?? CRS and country of residence ?

6. Thanks!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!

AOR 19th April
    CRS 457
    India

7. My timeline:
    CEC-Inland, one applicant.
    iTA: March 20
    AoR: April 2
    MED pass: May 16
    GCMS request: Sep 19
    GCMS receive: Oct 21
    Security: Not started
    Criminality: In progress but recommended pass
    Eligibility: Review required.

Since I called to IRCC in June and got my GCMS notes in Oct, the VO is still Vancouver. I guess maybe Vancouver VO is very busy, so its processing time of PR applications is taking longer than other offices.

8. Good luck

9. Has anyone received a request for an updated CV that had a Additional Information for Students form attached? After you submitted, how long before your file was updated? Did you received PPR? Thank you :)

10. What about urs?

11. In process !! AOR apr 19 , biometric Jun:30 nothing after that ! Gave passed my 6 months mark

12. We r the same AOR date

13. Thank you, very strange that the link that you provided to check the status of the application wasn't woorking for me ...untill today, and only shows in process.

well i guess it's some kind of progress, but again who knows.

Could i know when did this link started to work for you?

Thanks.

14. I shows in process foe me too ! Idk if it works

15. I tried this and it worked for me. Decision made for me as well but up to now, no ppr. This confirms what the agents I talked to told me that application has been approved on Oct 1st.