+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hi again ,

I emailed VO about my application and i got this answer:

-----
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

-----

any one?
Means they are close to finalizing your application.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
When i called them last friday, the agent told me that eligibility is in progress. I tought it's the final review but.... keep positive and optimistic ;)
As far as i know , in my case eligibility was met. i hope it will not take to 2020.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Could easily be this week
Thanks for the positive energy, in fact i consulted some other threads and comes out that in some cases got this answer on May 2019 and still waiting:(

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Thanks for the positive energy, in fact i consulted some other threads and comes out that in some cases got this answer on May 2019 and still waiting:(
Some people mistake "review required" with "in queue for review". They are different. I stand by it that your application is about to be finalized.

Reactions: deepshikha123

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Some people mistake "review required" with "in queue for review". They are different. I stand by it that your application is about to be finalized.
Fingers crossed, i hope it is the case.

Thank you.

Basvandepol

Aug 13, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
05-17-2019
Could easily be this week
That is impossible to predict from the outside. If you know that criminality and backgrounds are completed, it's easier to say how fast a decision will be made. When you have an extensive travel history of were in the army, the background checks can take a long time. If you have only lived in one country and have nothing in your past that could raise red flags, your application will be probably be approved within the 7 months that PR application typically take nowadays.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
That is impossible to predict from the outside. If you know that criminality and backgrounds are completed, it's easier to say how fast a decision will be made. When you have an extensive travel history of were in the army, the background checks can take a long time. If you have only lived in one country and have nothing in your past that could raise red flags, your application will be probably be approved within the 7 months that PR application typically take nowadays.
Criminality passed, eligibility met.

I hope get some news the sooner possible as those last ten days most PPRs on in immitracker are April AOR, But as you said it’s hard to predict.

Basvandepol

Aug 13, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
05-17-2019
Criminality passed, eligibility met.

I hope get some news the sooner possible as those last ten days most PPRs on in immitracker are April AOR, But as you said it’s hard to predict.
It’s looking good for you. That’s for sure. Waiting is hard but you can wait with the comfort of knowing that good news will come, it’s just a matter of when.

Reactions: ouadrasi

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Does "in queue for review" means eligibility met and file has moved from junior officer to senior ones??
Going to complete 6 mnths mark tomorrow

Oct 26, 2019
Same here. AOR April 19, 23rd Oct profile updated (BG from "we are processing..."to " application in Progress..". Then on 26th Morning opened the profile, there was no update, but BG changed back to "we are processing...". then long silence as till today.

Let know if you get any update.

My VO is Ottawa.