+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Shoebhussain.raj

May 26, 2019
Thank you, very strange that the link that you provided to check the status of the application wasn't woorking for me ...untill today, and only shows in process.

well i guess it's some kind of progress, but again who knows.

Could i know when did this link started to work for you?

Thanks.
Well, this link was not working for me earlier. I just happened to login to check my status yesterday night and the status was showing as Application Updated when I refreshed the page the status changed back to Submitted. I had not received emails about any ghost updates, so out of frustration started looking for other ways to identify the status. That's when I tried this link and it worked for me, it actually gives you the detailed break up of each communication happened.

Btw, got my CPCO-FinalRequest email today morning. Relieved!!

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Well, this link was not working for me earlier. I just happened to login to check my status yesterday night and the status was showing as Application Updated when I refreshed the page the status changed back to Submitted. I had not received emails about any ghost updates, so out of frustration started looking for other ways to identify the status. That's when I tried this link and it worked for me, it actually gives you the detailed break up of each communication happened.

Congrats!!

Sharmaprakhar

May 5, 2019
Timeline

ITA - 20 March
AOR - 25 April
Medicals updated - June 6
Biometrics Completed - June 8
CRS - 475
Estimated date for completion was - Oct 25, but still no revert
Visa Office - Ottawa
FSW NOC code Banking 122

Can someone guide me for the next course of action to be taken

BhawnaKumar

Mar 6, 2019

Hey is this final request mail similar to ppr? I have also received this mail where they ask me to submit passport and photograph to VFS new Delhi. I was reading previous forums and found out that in few cases they were also asking appendix b. Were u asked for appendix b? If yes please share the details as in my mail only passport and photograph are asked

Jigs77

Oct 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

Greetings to all.

How do you guys see this as a response from IRCC:

“Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.“

Any feedback or views will be highly appreciated folks! Thank you.

ITA: 20th March
AOR: 21st April
Steam: FSW O
VO: Ottawa

Kind regards,
J

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Hey is this final request mail similar to ppr? I have also received this mail where they ask me to submit passport and photograph to VFS new Delhi. I was reading previous forums and found out that in few cases they were also asking appendix b. Were u asked for appendix b? If yes please share the details as in my mail only passport and photograph are asked
I read its different from region to region the information they ask on the PPR email. I have been asked family information. VO Ottawa. PP submission to Australia Sydney.

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Does anyone one how long Sydney Australia VO takes to return the passports?

Shoebhussain.raj

May 26, 2019
No such details have been asked, I was also asked to submit my passport and photos.

I think you should just go with the requirement in the email.

ouadrasi

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04/04/2019
Seems that this week doesn’t hold much for April applicants based on immitracker data.