+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>April 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Sahil Chadha

Oct 25, 2019
Finally, PPR it is..!!!

I wish you all the very best for your applications.
It will be worth the wait. Obviously one loses patience as soon as we cross 6 months mark but eventually everything will turn out in your favour. Ottawa VO just kept us waiting for 10 more days including RPRF paid and thus the golden mail.

All the best guys
Congrats Shreeya. Wish you luck for future life in Canada !

stevesegkay

May 22, 2019
Good Day Pallies
Yesterday, we submitted our passports after the PPR email came on October 29th. But what next after that. Please I need someone to educate me on when Certificate of Permanent Residence (COPR) will be issued and how it would be sent to us.
Many thanks.

Basvandepol

Aug 13, 2019
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
05-17-2019
Hi, Pl confirm is there any App which is free in India to get Canada No. Since I am seeing some monthly plan. Should we pay , if this is the case with everyone.
I am in Canada already so I called IRCC a couple of times but I didn’t get much out if it. The last time I called (last Tuesday) I was told that they didn’t start reviewing my eligibility yet. Yesterday I heard from my manager that an officer had called him TWO WEEKS ago to check my work experience in Canada with him and told that she approved and processed that part in the system, which is clearly part of the eligibility review. This contradicts what the agent said. So there isn’t a lot you learn from those calls. Only your VO and when you have certain questions there are usually very helpful.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Good Day Pallies
Yesterday, we submitted our passports after the PPR email came on October 29th. But what next after that. Please I need someone to educate me on when Certificate of Permanent Residence (COPR) will be issued and how it would be sent to us.
Many thanks.
Your passport will now be stamped with one time entry visa. Additionally you will be issued 2 copies of COPR (per applicant). The day this happens, your CIC account will change from Submitted to Approved. You will then be able to see exact details of your visa and COPR ( no., expiry date etc). You will also be able to see exact date when your background check was completed and eligibility was approved. Hope this helps.