+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kannan.sethu

Apr 5, 2016
What does "Decision Made" in my ECAS account mean? i am confused because it doesnt say any decision, it just says that they have started processing the application.

Please advice.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
What does "Decision Made" in my ECAS account mean? i am confused because it doesnt say any decision, it just says that they have started processing the application.

Please advice.
if the Decision Made is under the Sponsorship Application Status then usually it means that the sponsor has been approved as a sponsor. Some time in the near future the sponsor will receive a message with the decision.

You can also call IRCC to check what the decision is, but in most cases it's positive.

When you click on it, it will only say that they started processing and that will stay that way until a final decision is made for the principle applicant.

Reactions: kannan.sethu

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
My application reached CIC on April 27 and i happen to call the agent today to get more information on my application since i havent received AOR yet. The agent said she couldnt find my application after asking me for my UCI number. Should i start to get worried?
did u receive ur AOR or not? linked ur app?

Ayat

Star Member
May 20, 2018
AOR Received.
12-04-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
23-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2018
Anyone get medical passed status? Been waiting on that.

kannan.sethu

Apr 5, 2016
For sponsors living in Quebec, does anyone have an idea how long does it take for us to get the email invitation to apply for CSQ? I have just received my Medical request.

Chiri

Feb 16, 2018
Can somebody help.Why ECAS stopped showing status?Refering to @preetkhangura26 It was all good since yesterday.NOW SHOWING THIS:

KINDLY GUIDE PLS

On-Line Services
FAQ | Security

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Please carefully check your log in information, you must have made an error/ typo. It happens when one or more of the log in info you enter is incorrect

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
That is correct. Mine too took a day to come . Are you from Kenya? I see the flag there
Yes, am from Kenya currently in Peru.

amavnee9

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Try using your application number, your spouse last name + place of birth. Remember to put 2 in total number of applicants. I was able to link successfully after 3 attempts.

I think you will defintely see medical request notice in GCKey account. I am not sure if cic will send you email though.
Hello , i called CIC today and the rep walked me through lwhat i have figured is she told me to put SINGLE instead of MARRIED . Because CIC has entered wrong status of mine being married. Now , i linked my application successfully. I am seeing " medical has been requested but my husband didn't receive any email as of yet. SO my question is should he book an appointment to doctor or should he wait untill he gets an email with details from CIC , please advise. Thanks