+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

shimnui1

Jun 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone ,

I hope everything is going well .

I am from India and my wife (PR in Canada) send my application to cic on 16 - Apr-2018 via courier service . According to our courier's tracking no. our application was received on 19 April-2018 .

Till today we have no update about our application :(

Another thing is that , Is it necessary to attachment your employer's offer letter with your application submission time or we can update it later on .

Thanks in Advance , Please anybody help .
Sponsor is required to submit employment letter along with application per checklist.

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
This is kind of weird. When my wife who is PA logged into her GCKey account. Under the Application Status, one of the updates says "We are reviewing your medical results". But she has not even received Medical Request yet so how they can see the results as she has not even done it. Application was received on April 19 and just received AOR1 on May 25.

Mtorres

Jun 5, 2018
Same here.thats what it said on my husband's status application which he hasn't done any medical yet.. did you get SA yet?

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
This is kind of weird. When my wife who is PA logged into her GCKey account. Under the Application Status, one of the updates says "We are reviewing your medical results". But she has not even received Medical Request yet so how they can see the results as she has not even done it. Application was received on April 19 and just received AOR1 on May 25.
Did u get SA yet? Or a DM at least ?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
It's a glitch, happening a lot lately. You may get the request soon.

lilly156

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
03-04-2018
Doc's Request.
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
10-05-2018
File Transfer...
27-06-2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
17-05-2018
Reactions: rebeccara and Chiri

S_Sam

Jun 7, 2018
Hi everyone. I just have quick question if anyone can help. want to know that about next step after medical and how long its going to take.
Thanks

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone. I just have quick question if anyone can help. want to know that about next step after medical and how long its going to take.
Thanks
The medical is a mandatory part of the process and is not tied to any timeline whatsoever. In other words, there is no definitive length of time for approval tied to any application. Example: "A decision will be made in 3 months after medical" does not exist.

starmex

Jun 7, 2018
Hello Everyone ,

I hope everything is going well .

I am from India and my wife (PR in Canada) send my application to cic on 16 - Apr-2018 via courier service . According to our courier's tracking no. our application was received on 19 April-2018 .

Till today we have no update about our application :(

Another thing is that , Is it necessary to attachment your employer's offer letter with your application submission time or we can update it later on .

Thanks in Advance , Please anybody help .

Hi,

My application was received the same day (April 19) and I have no news also.