+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Guys
I was checking ECAS status today.It shows Information is incorrect.However, till yesterday system was showing that file was received on 30th april for XXXX. Either they have started processing it and removed it from the database. I am really worried cos otherwise they could have shown it is in processing.File was received on 30th April.

Did it happened with anyone else?I am worried

Thanks

rsuli

Apr 24, 2018
Did you tried calling CIC?? The last time I called on 31st May. They said we are currently processing applications received on 13th April. Did you sent your application through courier or canada post regular mail ?
Hey. I mailed it through Post Canada and paid for them to make sure CIC signed it. I was able to link it to my account somehow by giving the information I used on my application. Except at the end it asks how many people are in this application, you put 2 there (if its the applicant and sponsor only). Any updates yet? I still havent received AOR1???

preetkhangura26

Star Member
Dec 24, 2016
Can somebody help.Why ECAS stopped showing status?Refering to @preetkhangura26 It was all good since yesterday.NOW SHOWING THIS:

KINDLY GUIDE PLS

On-Line Services
FAQ | Security

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.