+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
I would like to inquire about your tracker entry. It says that your application was received by the CIC
I would like to inquire about your tracker entry. It says that your application was received by the CIC on May 20, but that you received AOR on June 2. How exactly is that possible? You don't get AOR in 2 weeks. Are the dates on your tracker correct? If not, then please make corrections, because it skews the data in the tracker and gives others incorrect information.
Above post I found, and Date is April 19 when cic received application.

v.singh

May 28, 2018
I would like to inquire about your tracker entry. It says that your application was received by the CIC on May 20, but that you received AOR on June 2. How exactly is that possible? You don't get AOR in 2 weeks. Are the dates on your tracker correct? If not, then please make corrections, because it skews the data in the tracker and gives others incorrect information.
Hello, Application was received on April 20. I double checked the tracker (Excel website ) and the entry in correct. I don't use any other tracker.

Here is my Timeline
Received: 20-Apr-18
AOR1 to sponsor: 02-June-18
Sponsor ECAS DM: 06-June-18
MR: 07-June-18
SA: 08-June-18

Link to Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXmKcCOlbciwCa33-vKs8LqbKxOIar2PzSN7j4xBxEg/edit#gid=553638720

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hello, Application was received on April 20. I double checked the tracker (Excel website ) and the entry in correct. I don't use any other tracker.

Here is my Timeline
Received: 20-Apr-18
AOR1 to sponsor: 02-June-18
Sponsor ECAS DM: 06-June-18
MR: 07-June-18
SA: 08-June-18

Link to Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WXmKcCOlbciwCa33-vKs8LqbKxOIar2PzSN7j4xBxEg/edit#gid=553638720
Could you please correct that on May immigration tracker as well. Thank you! Here is the link:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/may-2018-spouse-sponsorship-applicants

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hey everyone,

I have been trying to upload the Background (IMM 5669) form online but it keeps on giving me the below error. I have filled the form again and validated so many times. It is really frustrating....

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Hey everyone,

I have been trying to upload the Background (IMM 5669) form online but it keeps on giving me the below error. I have filled the form again and validated so many times. It is really frustrating....

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.
Are you using the most recent form?

Are you going through the steps of digitally signing the form?

Did you type your name in the signature box on the form?

Make sure there are no gaps in time.

psingh23

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Are you using the most recent form?

Are you going through the steps of digitally signing the form?

Did you type your name in the signature box on the form?

Make sure there are no gaps in time.
Yes, I am using the most recent form which is 02-2018.
Yes, followed the steps, typed in the name in the signature box, validated the form. Still, cant upload it.

Did anyone else get a request to submit Background form. Please let me know.

mrs_december

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
03-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
File Transfer...
26-06-2018
Med's Request
18-06-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
22-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-09-2018

1319faraz

Jun 9, 2018
I sent my husband's application package to CPC Mississauga on the 13th of Feb and received confirmation on March 27th saying they have started processing on March 26th. March 29th recd mails asking to link the application and submit Schedule A, police clearance and Medicals. Also, Sponsorship approval mail was sent to me on the 29th of March. That was really quick
Same thing happened with my wife's application
Today at 12:59 AM
My wife's application received on 14 feb 2018
Current status is

Application/profile details

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: seshs136

rsuli

Apr 24, 2018
Hey guys. Maybe someone can help me here. CIC Mississauga received my application on April 17th. 2 weeks ago I was able to link my account to my application. HOWEVER, I have not received any AOR yet??? This is the 8th week. Any ideas why?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hey guys. Maybe someone can help me here. CIC Mississauga received my application on April 17th. 2 weeks ago I was able to link my account to my application. HOWEVER, I have not received any AOR yet??? This is the 8th week. Any ideas why?
If they sent you a UCI/are able to link etc you're past AOR anyways and either received it and didn't recognize it or just didn't get it, which happens

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I read in another group chat that in some rare case, they don’t send AOR which is bizarre. I myself also am waiting on SA. My app was received April 18. After the first AOR, I haven’t gotten anything.

rsuli

Apr 24, 2018
If they sent you a UCI/are able to link etc you're past AOR anyways and either received it and didn't recognize it or just didn't get it, which happens
Oh okay. No emails though, I just did it myself. Well that’s good then. Thanks.