wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
Thanks for sending the link.

I have another question. About the undertaking agreement the first question says: If you are ineligible to sponsor, Indicate whether you want to

*Withdraw your sponsorship application. All processing fees less $75 will be redunded.

or

*Proceed with the application for permanent residence. Processing fees will be retained.

Which one to choose?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for sending the link.

I have another question. About the undertaking agreement the first question says: If you are ineligible to sponsor, Indicate whether you want to

*Withdraw your sponsorship application. All processing fees less $75 will be redunded.

or

*Proceed with the application for permanent residence. Processing fees will be retained.

Which one to choose?
I chose 2nd. ' proceed with the application '

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I called CIC and I was told they're processing applications for April 05.

Visalakshi

Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys,
Open work permit application has to be submitted along with inland spousal sponsorship application and to be sent to following address
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
Or
Do we need to submit open work permit application separately to below address
6212–55th Avenue – Unit 777
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6

Please respond

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Open work permit application has to be submitted along with inland spousal sponsorship application and to be sent to following address
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4
Or
Do we need to submit open work permit application separately to below address
6212–55th Avenue – Unit 777
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1X6

Please respond
If you sending together both applications then send to Mississauga, otherwise Alberta

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
So my visitor visa is going to expire in June 16th and I will be applying for my sponsor and my OWP this month. My OWP will expire in the same day as my visitor visa? Or they give another date to expire for OWP? Because I know that I can stay in Canada tell they answer about my sponsor process or do I need to apply for a visitor extension together with my Sponsor application?

Ti.perez

May 5, 2018
Our application was delivered on April 10th, nothing until this moment...
I'll call my paralegal representative to see if there's any news, JUST A FEW WORDS OF ADVICE TO ALL, try to avoid hiring a paralegal/lawyer, because I have had a lot of delays because she's "too busy" with other clients, and also the money spent was UNNECESSARY in my opinion, because my wife and I ended up doing pretty much EVERYTHING by ourselves, she just told us what to do and we did it, there are PRENTTTTTY of information on the internet such as this forum that can help even more then she helped us...
AGAIN, this is my personal opinion based on my own experience, cause it took her months to send the freaking application, according to this xxxxxx paralegal, there was always missing something or we had to correct something, and it always took her weeeeeeeks to check things again ...
My visa expired and now I couldn't apply for an OWP, I don't work, I have a baby and I'm stuck here in this limbo...my wife has to provide the most $$$ for our house!!!
So frustrating

Jerryjohn

May 8, 2018
I’m new to this please I need a help, Application to change the condition of a status as open work permit

Background Information: have you previously applied to enter canada or remain in Canada? Answer should be yes and I said no. Because I’m on study permit and I had my study permit re applied twice for extension. But I recently got married and I summited all my application last 2 weeks. I just want to know if this is not going to affect my OWP to get ruturn or how can I correct the mistake please I need a help

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I’m new to this please I need a help, Application to change the condition of a status as open work permit

Background Information: have you previously applied to enter canada or remain in Canada? Answer should be yes and I said no. Because I’m on study permit and I had my study permit re applied twice for extension. But I recently got married and I summited all my application last 2 weeks. I just want to know if this is not going to affect my OWP to get ruturn or how can I correct the mistake please I need a help
I don't think you can correct the mistake now. Try to call CIC and ask them what to do.

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
So my visitor visa is going to expire in June 16th and I will be applying for my sponsor and my OWP this month. My OWP will expire in the same day as my visitor visa? Or they give another date to expire for OWP? Because I know that I can stay in Canada tell they answer about my sponsor process or do I need to apply for a visitor extension together with my Sponsor application?

Ask people from this two posts, they will have much more experiences.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-2017-timeline-and-updates.468962/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2018-spousal-sponsorship-in-land-applications-timeline-and-updates.536517/

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
So today my fiancé got a email saying this

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/04/13 on behalf of the following member(s):

Is that the AOR ? What is that ? Thanks

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So today my fiancé got a email saying this

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/04/13 on behalf of the following member(s):

Is that the AOR ? What is that ? Thanks
Yes it's AOR. Congrats!

ADRIANMR

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Any good news guys?
SO I got my AOR THIS WEEK (I’m April 13) but I did it with the new format schedule A on the application. And to get police check I need a letter from immigration requesting it, nothing yet I was reading couple post from 2017 that they ask the same day or nex day for that documents (schedule A and police check ) maybe they take more time now to ask for the police certificate or medical exams idk