+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****APRIL 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SO I got my AOR THIS WEEK (I’m April 13) but I did it with the new format schedule A on the application. And to get police check I need a letter from immigration requesting it, nothing yet I was reading couple post from 2017 that they ask the same day or nex day for that documents (schedule A and police check ) maybe they take more time now to ask for the police certificate or medical exams idk
Congrats. I also used new format schedule A. Nothing so far. I even submitted police check

Ldonasci

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
Med's Request
03-10-2017
I sent my inland application on the 13th April and received the AOR this week, unfortunately I have been struggling with linking my application online. Both spouse and I have tried several times and our accounts got blocked for 24 hours. I wonder if there's any message or any request and I am too busy trying to find why I can't link my application

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my inland application on the 13th April and received the AOR this week, unfortunately I have been struggling with linking my application online. Both spouse and I have tried several times and our accounts got blocked for 24 hours. I wonder if there's any message or any request and I am too busy trying to find why I can't link my application
Did u try to check your ecas status?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you finally manage to link?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our application was delivered on April 10th, nothing until this moment...
I'll call my paralegal representative to see if there's any news, JUST A FEW WORDS OF ADVICE TO ALL, try to avoid hiring a paralegal/lawyer, because I have had a lot of delays because she's "too busy" with other clients, and also the money spent was UNNECESSARY in my opinion, because my wife and I ended up doing pretty much EVERYTHING by ourselves, she just told us what to do and we did it, there are PRENTTTTTY of information on the internet such as this forum that can help even more then she helped us...
AGAIN, this is my personal opinion based on my own experience, cause it took her months to send the freaking application, according to this xxxxxx paralegal, there was always missing something or we had to correct something, and it always took her weeeeeeeks to check things again ...
My visa expired and now I couldn't apply for an OWP, I don't work, I have a baby and I'm stuck here in this limbo...my wife has to provide the most $$$ for our house!!!
So frustrating
Thanks a lot

Christyohhh

Sep 22, 2017
Mississauga, ON
Any updates ❓
No updates yet. Hoping to recieve AOR this week.

I was wondering about the police clearance, I’m a US citizen so naturally I submitted the police clearance for it but I spent 5 years in the Philippines for college. Do I need to submit a police clearance from the Philippines too incase they ask?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No updates yet. Hoping to recieve AOR this week.

I was wondering about the police clearance, I’m a US citizen so naturally I submitted the police clearance for it but I spent 5 years in the Philippines for college. Do I need to submit a police clearance from the Philippines too incase they ask?
Yes, I think you'll have to submit Philippines certificate too.

Visalakshi

Oct 24, 2017
Hi All,

I would like to know what are all the possible proofs that I can submit for following questions in document checklist for Inland spousal PR application

Select at least two of the following four options and provide the documents requested for each. Check which options you are selecting.

Important documents for you and your spouse showing that you are recognized as each other's spouse (such as employment
or insurance benefits)

Documentary evidence of financial support between you and your sponsor, and/or shared expenses.

Other proof that your relationship is recognized by your friends and/or family (e.g. Letters from friends/family, social media
information showing a public relationship, etc.).

Proof of past cohabitation, if you are not currently living together but did at one point in the past.

If you did not check at least two boxes above:
I am unable to provide documents from a minimum of two of the above sets of options. I am instead submitting a written
explanation for why these are not available. I am also providing any other evidence I have to demonstrate that my relationship
is genuine.