+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

karan1987

Sep 8, 2018
I have a question.

It has been nine months now since I submitted all my documents for express entry. yesterday I got an email from the centralized intake office asking me to resubmit my FBI police clearance. my lawyer find this ridiculous as we have already submitted this initially. so I am confused why they have asked me again for this as per my GCMS report dated October my criminality and security were pending to be started. Has this happened to anyone before. do you think they need that report form criminality or security purposes ...? Any advice or guidance would be awesome

Sandy0809

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-04-2018
Hi ,
My AOR date is 11 Apr and today I have seen my application status is updated but when I login again few minutes later thn it again showing submitted, what does mean that ? Any idea

Reactions: annevn8

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
I have a question.

It has been nine months now since I submitted all my documents for express entry. yesterday I got an email from the centralized intake office asking me to resubmit my FBI police clearance. my lawyer find this ridiculous as we have already submitted this initially. so I am confused why they have asked me again for this as per my GCMS report dated October my criminality and security were pending to be started. Has this happened to anyone before. do you think they need that report form criminality or security purposes ...? Any advice or guidance would be awesome
Ohh man. This is really really bad. They do take 4 months to process new police clearance. I have not seen anyone experiencing this. After 9 months, you have to wait 4 more months. I really hope you get through soon dude. Good luck.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ohh man. This is really really bad. They do take 4 months to process new police clearance. I have not seen anyone experiencing this. After 9 months, you have to wait 4 more months. I really hope you get through soon dude. Good luck.
FBI processing doesn't take 4 months anymore. Its online and can be done in less than a week. basically in 1-2 days from the time your finger prints reach them.

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
Below text us written in GCMS note....

Recommendation: Review required summary Notes: CRS points appear to have fallen below minimum for round as Primary Applicant declared Canadian work experience However unable to confirm PA's status A11. 2: Please review, revised CWE from 2 yrs to 0.

Above status updated on 08.05.18
Under label: EE eligibility
All I can understand from above that my application is pending for said review since 08.05.18...and our Crs points are 462....we have provided pay stubs and SIN details while working in Canada...i think Agent may have missed it..
How to take it forward now? ?
Cansha...your comments plz.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Cansha...your comments plz.
This looks serious. Based on the comments it feels like he couldn't validate whether you had work permit in Canada thats why he says couldn't validate status. Atleast that is what i can understand based on what you have pasted here. May be post the full screenshot by redacting your personal details .. use www.imgbb.com and post link here.

Also, pay stubs may not be enough. Did you provide reference letter from employer?

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
This looks serious. Based on the comments it feels like he couldn't validate whether you had work permit in Canada thats why he says couldn't validate status. Atleast that is what i can understand based on what you have pasted here. May be post the full screenshot by redacting your personal details .. use www.imgbb.com and post link here.

Also, pay stubs may not be enough. Did you provide reference letter from employer?
Yes, there are below notes from him. .

Note:LOE confirms declared work period and job title, job duties not provided in letter. PA has provided statutory declaration with job duties for experience with appears consistent with declared NOC. Based on education credentials and information provided it appears PA gained experience as declared.

For some of job experiences...We hd provided undertaking on bond paper...does it related to that??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes, there are below notes from him. .

Note:LOE confirms declared work period and job title, job duties not provided in letter. PA has provided statutory declaration with job duties for experience with appears consistent with declared NOC. Based on education credentials and information provided it appears PA gained experience as declared.

For some of job experiences...We hd provided undertaking on bond paper...does it related to that??
probably. If work experience is not in the same format as CIC requires only a VO can approve it and hence review required. However, he has not given you points for some work ex and hence your points are below the CRS score required.

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
probably. If work experience is not in the same format as CIC requires only a VO can approve it and hence review required. However, he has not given you points for some work ex and hence your points are below the CRS score required.
Hi Cansha,

Yes, you are write. If they are not confident on any information. They pass it to VO. Now when a VO takes it up, its a black box :).

Mine is in review required from May 2018 with AOR April 3 2018 (CIO sydney).Hope so VO, takes up my file ASAP or related persons.

Is there any way to trigger or priorities VO file picking up? Figure crossed :).

BR
Anand

Reactions: annevn8