+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
He is an MP so doesn't matter where he is based. You need to write an email to the official email ID (google his name or search this forum you will see the email ID). Give your application details file number, UCI number etc. And let them know 6 months have passed. They will respond in few days.
That is really great of him to put in efforts to help individuals like us out. Thanks for info.

Reactions: cansha

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
That is really great of him to put in efforts to help individuals like us out. Thanks for info.
Yeah plus yours is a genuine case. People now have been exploiting that avenue who have spent just 2/3 months post AOR. All the best to you. Wish you a speedy PPR !!

Reactions: tobs

HRandhawa

Nov 8, 2018
Its the same for me.

Do they say anything about eligibility?
Its the same for me.

Do they say anything about eligibility?
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

HRandhawa

Nov 8, 2018
Search for Ralph Goodale’s email address and send them an email asking for assistance with getting your application status. They will check with IRCC and respond within couple of days with current status info.
Have already emailed him about my case, got a reply stating the exact same information that I have on my online account, but told me that your security and criminality check has not started yet, and there is no way to speed that up, but its already been more than 6 months now

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Ralph Goodale's office very quick to response and also very accurate in terms of information they shared. It was same as my GCMS note. They suggested that they aim to process about 80% of application in 6 month. 20% still may take longer than 6 months. But nobody can answer how much longer it can take if it has passed 6 months timeline. Nobody has control to speed up process or way to tell how much longer it can take.

Ro1985ko

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Ralph Goodale's office very quick to response and also very accurate in terms of information they shared. It was same as my GCMS note. They suggested that they aim to process about 80% of application in 6 month. 20% still may take longer than 6 months. But nobody can answer how much longer it can take if it has passed 6 months timeline. Nobody has control to speed up process or way to tell how much longer it can take.
then it is useless to contact an MP

Ashwin Thomas

Oct 11, 2018
Hi Everyone.
I have been a silent reader since april 2018.
Below are my timelines;

AOR April 09 2018
Medical Pass April 14 2018
No movement after that...
GCMS applied July 25 2018
GCMS received Aug 30 2018 (recommended passed, BG check not started as per GCMS, primary office central intake, secondary office London)
BG Start somewhere between 05th Oct to 11th Oct 2018
Ghost update 15th Oct 2018
Additional Document request from Vienna office 16th Oct (requested for bio page of renewed passport, submitted on same day)
Review of additional Documents changed to Not applicable 17th Oct 2018
2nd GCMS applied on 30th Oct 2018
PR letter received in CIC Account today 08 Nov 2018 :)
Nationality: Pakistani
Country Of residence: UAE

Wish u all the best of luck.
That is great news.Congratulations and thankyou for sharing.Gives us all a bit of hope.

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
Hello Everyone,
AOR is 3rd April
Just received GCMS notes which contains..
Eligibility: Review required
Security : Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Well if I understand correctly I hv not passed Eligibility??
What's a lead time for security check??
How much time I need to wait to get PPR with this kind of status
Can someone guide me or hd gone through

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My spouse's status is same as yours.
AOR April 23, 2018.