+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
probably. If work experience is not in the same format as CIC requires only a VO can approve it and hence review required. However, he has not given you points for some work ex and hence your points are below the CRS score required.
Thanks for your inputs...

I revisited my submitted application. The roles and responsibilities doc for CWE is
Provided by Employer( it's not Affidavit) it's in detail and in his letter head with proper authentication.
However, I guess agent here not viewed same doc for CWE and concluded from other two latest employer R&R doc.
I think I should call cic and explain them the actual situation??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for your inputs...

I revisited my submitted application. The roles and responsibilities doc for CWE is
Provided by Employer( it's not Affidavit) it's in detail and in his letter head with proper authentication.
However, I guess agent here not viewed same doc for CWE and concluded from other two latest employer R&R doc.
I think I should call cic and explain them the actual situation??
Read your notes again... In my notes when the analyst was reviewing the work experience he also gave reference to doc numbers something like edoc#<some number> . basically these are the documents which we upload and I guess their system assigns them number. See whether your notes show different documents for different work experience. It may be an indication if he missed a document.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Cansha,

Yes, you are write. If they are not confident on any information. They pass it to VO. Now when a VO takes it up, its a black box :).

Mine is in review required from May 2018 with AOR April 3 2018 (CIO sydney).Hope so VO, takes up my file ASAP or related persons.

Is there any way to trigger or priorities VO file picking up? Figure crossed :).

BR
Anand
Unfortunately there is no way to trigger VO to pick up your file. I have seen some people saying they ordered GCMS notes and they think that triggered VO to look at their file. I don't believe in that theory. GCMS notes don't harm or help a case.

Rahul1975

May 9, 2018
Read your notes again... In my notes when the analyst was reviewing the work experience he also gave reference to doc numbers something like edoc#<some number> . basically these are the documents which we upload and I guess their system assigns them number. See whether your notes show different documents for different work experience. It may be an indication if he missed a document.
Yes those edoc#<some number> are thr but as I explained both of those edocs which he is referring does not contain CWE...
Or.. One can say edoc#<some number> which belongs to CWE has not been referred by him for his conclusion.

wonderingnomad

Nov 13, 2018
hey guys I got reply from ralph today. can someone help me understanding it? It has been more than 7 months since AOR.....

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Apr 5, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process.

Criminality is in process since Apr 11, 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 28 and May 20, 2019.

any help is appreciated!!!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hey guys I got reply from ralph today. can someone help me understanding it? It has been more than 7 months since AOR.....

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Apr 5, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process.

Criminality is in process since Apr 11, 2018.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 28 and May 20, 2019.

any help is appreciated!!!
Order GCMS notes. This reply is inconclusive.

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
send them an explanation letter through CSE pointing the mistake and just wait. Case Analysts analyze hundred application a day. I suggest you be very polite in the letter and try not to emphasize the fact that the mistake was made by them. politically correct ;-)
We send a letter supported by screenshots of the respective pages in GCMS note explaining the case processing agent's error through CSE. Also our lawyer spoke to the call center agent regarding this, but the agent was reluctant to send an internal message to case processing office in Ottawa and confirmed that the issue is with the note in the POF.The agent added that hopefully the review officer will address the error at the time of review.
Not sure the CSE will trigger or not.

Reactions: Ro1985ko

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
AOR 22 of April still waiting, stucked in BG check since 14th of May
Hi Luca,

Same is our case, and our BG also changed status same time as yours. Did you order GCSM request, to get more insight on the file. Might be there would be review required etc.

BR
Anand