April 2018 AOR - join here

Frank GH

Nov 15, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney - NS
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in April 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.
Hey man,
Please add me to your group. +49 1794401184

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Please I need help with filling the Consent form for GCMS notes.

Is it only the principal applicant's details that are required or are those of his/her spouse and children also required?

Thank you.

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016

Is it only the principal applicant's details that are required or are those of his/her spouse and children also required?

Thank you.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Thank you.
How are you applying for GCMS notes?

Bukzie

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
How are you applying for GCMS notes?
Still didn't get answers to my request. I need to know whether to include the details of the spouse and children of the primary applicant or just that of the primary applicant. The links don't spell that out.

SeanLee

Nov 16, 2018
AOR Received.
09-04-2018

Thank you.
I am sorry I don't know how to fill the form either. So you are trying to request GCMS by yourself?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

Thank you.
If your spouse or common-law partner, children 16 years of age or older, or any other individuals whose information could be contained in the requested records wishes to release their information to the designated representative, they must sign in the space provided. Information about minors will only be released with the consent from both parents or a valid Canadian court order indicating that the applicant is permitted to obtain their information. Obtaining consent from all parties will permit Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to release their information and will provide you with more information in response to your request.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE ATIP CONSENT FORM
Submitting a properly completed consent form with your request helps to prevent delays.
Simple two-step process
Section 1 - Provide information about the requester.
Section 2 - Provide details about whose information is being requested (i.e. family members, spouse, children).
Up to four people can be included on a single form.
Consent valid for 1 year
The same consent form can be submitted with each new ATIP request.

Requirements
Consent for children under 16
Both parents have to approve the release of their children's info (under 16). Provide the minor's information in section 2. They are not required to sign the form.
• ensure this form is signed by both parents OR
• submit separate forms for each parent, listing the minor's information on each form OR
• submit a signed form from one parent, and a valid Canadian court order (proof of custody)

Signature + Date
To safeguard against fraudulent forms, only original signatures signed in BLUE will be accepted. No electronic signatures. Make sure the applicant includes the date of the signature.

Scanning tips if you submit online
A colour scan in good resolution (300 dpi and up) OR taking a close well-lit snapshot of the form with your smartphone camera will help ensure your form is accepted.

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf

Reactions: Rijo02

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
So our PPR details:

Apirl 26: AOR
May 2: MEP
May 2: IP1
June 26: Called CIC and was told that my VO is Montreal (First time to hear that). Something told me that this location doesn't seem encouraging....It didn't sound like Ottawa (LOL). And as I thought, not even criminality was passed after 2 months. Eligibility, of course, was not started
July 11: Called CIC again and nothing seem to have changed
July 11: Ordered GCMS
August 10: Got GCMS and what the agents said were true. Nothing has happened. Just the R10 check which they, funny enough, flagged my RCMP report that I voluntarily submitted for additional review. I have already seen that everything is fine (as I have the result with me), yet the officer wants additional review. Then, review of my wife's statutory questions (she was refused OWP twice)......I wasn't surprised about this!
August 10: Called CIC and I was told that my eligibility is in process......I didn't get the clue to order another GCMS as the Eligibility was done on the August 6 which the GCMS did not cover.
I decided not to call CIC again out of frustration although hoping to call on Sept 10 if I don't hear from them...........
Sept 11: I was buys and could call the previous date. I woke up and saw my friends (he applied 2 weeks before us) text message that he got the PPR. Hence, I said I will wait for 2 more weeks before I call. However, my wife pushed I call earlier which helped eventually!
Sept 19: I called CIC twice. The first agent was not useful and the second agent even was worse. I pushed to know if my eligibility was recommended passed or for additional review. Both agents could not answer the question. I am not sure if they knew what those terms meant or they couldn't read from the computer. Then I realized that I was on my own!
Sept 20: 2nd GCMS ordered
Oct 22: GCMS arrived. Behold, there was a review required (It confirmed that the agents don't know what they were doing). For some reason, the case analyst claimed that I did not include my teaching assistant (TA) job description which was in the letter I submitted. I couldn't bear that. Even at that, he/she did not add the 2 NOC's that I used which other case analysts had done. Well, God still favored me as my primary NOC (which was just used for my CRS calculation) was sufficient. The analyst wrote that I meet the requirements........but flagging for additional review was what I didn't understand
Oct 24: I sent an unsolicited CSE starting that I have enough points and the TA job was for just completeness of information. That since the TA job is causing additional review, that they should remove it from my history. However, if they can't, I have attached a more detailed TA job description.
Oct 29: I got acknowledgement that the CSE I submitted was received and have been forwarded to the appropriate VO.
Oct 31: I called CIC and the agent killed me. Having explained all the disappointments with wife's OWP refusal, long distance marriage, and the 6 months processing time that has been exceeded, she said that there is nothing she can do. In her statement "If you feel you have waited for long"! I almost lost my patience but I knew that I will be the one to loss (maybe a bad note in my account) if I say something drastic.
Nov 1: I went to the MP's office. During my discussion with the office manager, she even tried to convince me that ordering GCMS have caused the delay of my processing. Well, that was the fallacious information the call center would have fed them......so no need trying to convince her otherwise. She actually called CIC and was told that they haven't started my security and criminality. That eligibility is still in progress but that I have enough points............so we should wait.
Nov 7: During the daily Mass, I asked the Lord what was going on as it was becoming unbearable. After Mass, I was busy in my Lab working and noticed that I have a message from CIC. When I logged in, it was a request letter. I thought it was for passport.......it was marriage photos request.
Nov 8: We submitted the ADR......56 pages!!!!!
Nov 15: I could not rest well.......So, I called CIC and the lady still behaved like all the agents. She quoted wrong dates for the submission of the ADR. According to her, I have to wait for long as my criminality and security have not started yet. That my eligibility cannot be passed until I pass both criminality and security. She even told me that there is nothing they can do till April 2019. That made me to write a letter to the VO about my ADR submission which I submitted via CSE.
Nov 16: I woke up to see an email notification......logged in and it was PPR just for my wife. Happily, I just called CIC to hear from the horses mouth, what next I should do about my own landing The lady told me that it was a wrong email (What!)........that it was supposed to be for me instead of my wife. I was just laughing (as I already learnt from this thread). I asked her to please confirm this information she was giving me. Well, she came back and apologized! She then said that my local CIC office will contact me for my landing within 4 to 6 weeks.
Nov 16: IP2
#mystory #ourstory......................Thanks guys for being part of it. We appreciate you all!

cooledi199

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
So our PPR details:

Apirl 26: AOR
May 2: MEP
May 2: IP1
June 26: Called CIC and was told that my VO is Montreal (First time to hear that). Something told me that this location doesn't seem encouraging....It didn't sound like Ottawa (LOL). And as I thought, not even criminality was passed after 2 months. Eligibility, of course, was not started
July 11: Called CIC again and nothing seem to have changed
July 11: Ordered GCMS
August 10: Got GCMS and what the agents said were true. Nothing has happened. Just the R10 check which they, funny enough, flagged my RCMP report that I voluntarily submitted for additional review. I have already seen that everything is fine (as I have the result with me), yet the officer wants additional review. Then, review of my wife's statutory questions (she was refused OWP twice)......I wasn't surprised about this!
August 10: Called CIC and I was told that my eligibility is in process......I didn't get the clue to order another GCMS as the Eligibility was done on the August 6 which the GCMS did not cover.
I decided not to call CIC again out of frustration although hoping to call on Sept 10 if I don't hear from them...........
Sept 11: I was buys and could call the previous date. I woke up and saw my friends (he applied 2 weeks before us) text message that he got the PPR. Hence, I said I will wait for 2 more weeks before I call. However, my wife pushed I call earlier which helped eventually!
Sept 19: I called CIC twice. The first agent was not useful and the second agent even was worse. I pushed to know if my eligibility was recommended passed or for additional review. Both agents could not answer the question. I am not sure if they knew what those terms meant or they couldn't read from the computer. Then I realized that I was on my own!
Sept 20: 2nd GCMS ordered
Oct 22: GCMS arrived. Behold, there was a review required (It confirmed that the agents don't know what they were doing). For some reason, the case analyst claimed that I did not include my teaching assistant (TA) job description which was in the letter I submitted. I couldn't bear that. Even at that, he/she did not add the 2 NOC's that I used which other case analysts had done. Well, God still favored me as my primary NOC (which was just used for my CRS calculation) was sufficient. The analyst wrote that I meet the requirements........but flagging for additional review was what I didn't understand
Oct 24: I sent an unsolicited CSE starting that I have enough points and the TA job was for just completeness of information. That since the TA job is causing additional review, that they should remove it from my history. However, if they can't, I have attached a more detailed TA job description.
Oct 29: I got acknowledgement that the CSE I submitted was received and have been forwarded to the appropriate VO.
Oct 31: I called CIC and the agent killed me. Having explained all the disappointments with wife's OWP refusal, long distance marriage, and the 6 months processing time that has been exceeded, she said that there is nothing she can do. In her statement "If you feel you have waited for long"! I almost lost my patience but I knew that I will be the one to loss (maybe a bad note in my account) if I say something drastic.
Nov 1: I went to the MP's office. During my discussion with the office manager, she even tried to convince me that ordering GCMS have caused the delay of my processing. Well, that was the fallacious information the call center would have fed them......so no need trying to convince her otherwise. She actually called CIC and was told that they haven't started my security and criminality. That eligibility is still in progress but that I have enough points............so we should wait.
Nov 7: During the daily Mass, I asked the Lord what was going on as it was becoming unbearable. After Mass, I was busy in my Lab working and noticed that I have a message from CIC. When I logged in, it was a request letter. I thought it was for passport.......it was marriage photos request.
Nov 8: We submitted the ADR......56 pages!!!!!
Nov 15: I could not rest well.......So, I called CIC and the lady still behaved like all the agents. She quoted wrong dates for the submission of the ADR. According to her, I have to wait for long as my criminality and security have not started yet. That my eligibility cannot be passed until I pass both criminality and security. She even told me that there is nothing they can do till April 2019. That made me to write a letter to the VO about my ADR submission which I submitted via CSE.
Nov 16: I woke up to see an email notification......logged in and it was PPR just for my wife. Happily, I just called CIC to hear from the horses mouth, what next I should do about my own landing The lady told me that it was a wrong email (What!)........that it was supposed to be for me instead of my wife. I was just laughing (as I already learnt from this thread). I asked her to please confirm this information she was giving me. Well, she came back and apologized! She then said that my local CIC office will contact me for my landing within 4 to 6 weeks.
Nov 16: IP2
#mystory #ourstory......................Thanks guys for being part of it. We appreciate you all!
Great story. Well deserved.

Thank you for sharing. Some of us still need to hear stories like these to keep our spirits up.

Reactions: Rijo02

JJ April Aor

Nov 11, 2018
We send a letter supported by screenshots of the respective pages in GCMS note explaining the case processing agent's error through CSE. Also our lawyer spoke to the call center agent regarding this, but the agent was reluctant to send an internal message to case processing office in Ottawa and confirmed that the issue is with the note in the POF.The agent added that hopefully the review officer will address the error at the time of review.
Not sure the CSE will trigger or not.
In our GCMS note, under the head EE Eligibility they have mentioned
'Next recalculation date: 01/05/2019' followed by our CRS score and ITA code.
what does it mean, is it the expiry date of ITA ?

Actually our ITA date is 26/03/2018.
Please advise