+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

docmoh

Apr 10, 2018
Hi all

I applied under CEC, AOR 24th jan
Last update 1st June medical pass
Background check in process before that.
I checked with agent last week who told eligibility being processed.
Current status is like :
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any predictions by senior member will be appreciated.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi all

I applied under CEC, AOR 24th jan
Last update 1st June medical pass
Background check in process before that.
I checked with agent last week who told eligibility being processed.
Current status is like :
Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any predictions by senior member will be appreciated.
Since you are in the 6 month mark, strongly advice you to raise GCMS notes to understand what is taking so long... search forum on how you can raise GCMS notes.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I don't know how it was in three streams :O my express entry profile showed me I am qualified in three streams. I did not choose anything when submitting my application. I have one year of Canadian experience, 5 years of foreign experience and got BC PNP. Should I have chosen a stream while applying?!
So do you have BC PNP nomination or a notification of interest(NOI), if you have nomination, then you are PNP applicant.
Whats your CRS btw?

docmoh

Apr 10, 2018
Since you are in the 6 month mark, strongly advice you to raise GCMS notes to understand what is taking so long... search forum on how you can raise GCMS notes.
Thanks
There was some issues in medical. The place we did our medical (upfront 1 week before applying for PR) those idiots didn't sent ny wife's results to immigration , so that led to late medical pass. (Never go to medisys for people who r in Toronto they suck)
The agent said all looks ok as of now .
Do u think I should wait for some time and then plan the notes or do it anyways.

docmoh

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks
There was some issues in medical. The place we did our medical (upfront 1 week before applying for PR) those idiots didn't sent ny wife's results to immigration , so that led to late medical pass. (Never go to medisys for people who r in Toronto they suck)
Do u think I should wait for some time and then plan the notes or do it anyways.

And I ment to say April 24th not Jan ☺

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanks
Go for it now, since you are in Canada for your it will be free... they should have been doing the eligibility for the rest of your docs in parallel

moyaeng

Mar 15, 2017
So do you have BC PNP nomination or a notification of interest(NOI), if you have nomination, then you are PNP applicant.
Whats your CRS btw?
What is notification of interest?

My CRS is 1033

How long does it normally take for eligibility be passed? I expected for someone with PNP takes less than one month...