Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Any news on application mate ?
I will call them by 3 today to find out...
Nah,man. I haven’t got any updates and I’m sitting on 70th day mark and I will call them for sure next week close to 80 days. Cos I know a matter of fact, they never disclose full answers to me so I will wait until next week to call. But let me know how it goes. I would suggest earlier the better, otherwise it’s tough get into the queue and also wait in the queue, gl my friend

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Nah,man. I haven’t got any updates and I’m sitting on 70th day mark and I will call them for sure next week close to 80 days. Cos I know a matter of fact, they never disclose full answers to me so I will wait until next week to call. But let me know how it goes. I would suggest earlier the better, otherwise it’s tough get into the queue and also wait in the queue, gl my friend
I am in the same boat like you I am Apr 6 AoR you are couple of days earlier I believe l, both are CEC... last time on 25th when I called them up it was 3:30 pm, they would have been exhausted by then and lesser volume of calls since the rest of the world sleeps by then :D

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
What is RPRF request? I paid the whole amount upfront when I submitted my application. How does this work. So in case my application gets approved, I won't get this request and will to the next stage?

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
For inland applicants, get notes from IRCC website as privacy act. It’s Free
Hey, I have been thinking of requesting for ATIP notes. Trying to do that now, the question below was not clear:

*What type of record would you like to request?

I selected Express Entry Profile. Then I got this message:

If IRCC has invited you to apply for permanent residence after you completed your online Express Entry profile, please choose option Permanent Residence.

Can someone clarify me on this.

Also this:

*Which specific information are you looking for?

I selected "The application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to/and from............ Then this below showed up.

Did you know that IRCC can easily obtain the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s)? It can result in a faster response to your request.

Any general information on this will be appreciated.

Thanks

Neha255

May 22, 2018
Thank you :)

However nothing has moved since. I am April 10th AOR. I am still in just medicals passed stage. I understand so many others are in my boat. Fingers crossed
Yes i am too, April 17 AOR. Medical passed April 23rd n agent said they are reviewing eligibility n it was started on April 27th n still not done. Hoping it gets done soon

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hey, I have been thinking of requesting for ATIP notes. Trying to do that now, the question below was not clear:

*What type of record would you like to request?

I selected Express Entry Profile. Then I got this message:

If IRCC has invited you to apply for permanent residence after you completed your online Express Entry profile, please choose option Permanent Residence.

Can someone clarify me on this.

Also this:

*Which specific information are you looking for?

I selected "The application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to/and from............ Then this below showed up.

Did you know that IRCC can easily obtain the electronic notes of the immigration or citizenship officer(s)? It can result in a faster response to your request.

Any general information on this will be appreciated.

Thanks
There is an instructional thread in this forum about ordering notes from privacy act for inland applicants. Please find the thread for detailed instructions.

Other than that, ordering ATIP is representsting someone to order notes and it’s 5 dollars. Procedure wise, follow each step of their website, i did too, so if it tells u that u should click PR, then just follow instruction. There is no worst case scenario, even if you clicked anything wrong, they have ur application and UCI number and they also send u the note.

Reactions: Rijo02

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Yes i am too, April 17 AOR. Medical passed April 23rd n agent said they are reviewing eligibility n it was started on April 27th n still not done. Hoping it gets done soon
It will neha, I had a friend Eligibility review and bgc not started and got ppr in two weeks after the phone call. Everything is possible. Even if I pass eligibility almost 60 days ago and started bgc, it doesn’t guarantee speedy ppr. We all in a stack of files and wait list to be reviewed.

Reactions: Neha255

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
It will neha, I had a friend Eligibility review and bgc not started and got ppr in two weeks after the phone call. Everything is possible. Even if I pass eligibility almost 60 days ago and started bgc, it doesn’t guarantee speedy ppr. We all in a stack of files and wait list to be reviewed.
Agree; am sailing in the same boat as well... though am PNP with AOR April 14th.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Agree; am sailing in the same boat as well... though am PNP with AOR April 14th.
PNP April 14? This is really crazy. I know that recently most PNP's get the quickest of approval. Why is your taking this long? I knew 2 PNP applicants who got PPR exactly one month from AOR. I just don't understand this "case is different" thingy. Why can't they just try and give early applicants some credit by ensuring their cases are treated early enough too? Canada!!!!!!

write2rtd

Apr 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
28-02-2018
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
Med's Request
04-04-2019
Med's Done....
16-04-2019
Passport Req..
18-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2019
LANDED..........
30-05-2019
PNP April 14? This is really crazy. I know that recently most PNP's get the quickest of approval. Why is your taking this long? I knew 2 PNP applicants who got PPR exactly one month from AOR. I just don't understand this "case is different" thingy. Why can't they just try and give early applicants some credit by ensuring their cases are treated early enough too? Canada!!!!!!
not sure what the reason would be: have traveled a lot (a little more of travel history), also applied when I was in India just after I got my work permit and now am working in Canada (since May 1).
Waiting patiently....

Michael26

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Cool. I do not have an agent. And I haven't called IRCC either. I am pretty sure no one can give us a date or any information except the VO himself possibly. I am just waiting fingers crossed

Reactions: Rijo02