+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2018 AOR - join here

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
How long does it normally take for eligibility be passed? I expected for someone with PNP takes less than one month...
According to my knowledge
It all depends case to case
Some are processed in a month and a half while others may take long...
As in earlier posts i said that it depends on documentation n visa officer ..
good luck

anand4udel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
I suppose, someone would have paid RPRF fee, if yes
1. Which is the email address, from which this mail comes (is it the same cic one).
2. Is this fee request after IP2 or it can come at any phase.

Any comments are welcomed.

BR
Anand

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
1. Which is the email address, from which this mail comes (is it the same cic one).

BR
Anand
any phase, IP1 IP2 is nothing really. Email address is the same one from which you get automated emails that there's an update in your account, and then inside your account, there'll be an action required update (you'll get an automated receipt, once you pay the RPRF, from epayment@cic.gc.ca) . RPRF is nothing but ADR. The email id will be totally different only in the case of your PPR mail.

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
I ordered GCMS notes last Friday. It's been 42 days since AOR today, my application is still at a very early stage based on a 6 months standard processing time. I just want to make sure there is nothing wrong with it and that it is moving according to a "regular" process.

Reactions: Paul_Nguyen

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018

BR
Anand
RPRF request usually comes at Ip2 stage when the file is checked and ready to approve...
once all the security n criminality checks r done
It would come from the same cic email

Hsingh13

May 31, 2018
I ordered GCMS notes last Friday. It's been 42 days since AOR today, my application is still at a very early stage based on a 6 months standard processing time. I just want to make sure there is nothing wrong with it and that it is moving according to a "regular" process.
My Aor is 27 April
Still in early stages .. i called ircc last week n they said that they are still reviewing eligibility n security n criminality r still to go ... don worry
N from where did u order gcms ?

Reactions: Toronto2018

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
RPRF request usually comes at Ip2 stage when the file is checked and ready to approve...
once all the security n criminality checks r done
It would come from the same cic email
that was the RPRF of yore. However, generally, RPRF request comes in once your docs are in place and isn't going to get rejected outright.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
@zagcollins Have you ever gotten any idea for getting GCMS? If no, why?
yup, i have applied for GCMS notes - exactly 4 weeks today; supposed to wait for roughly another week before a reminder can be sent to IRCC.

Is there a right/ripe time for ordering GCMS notes? After 30 days at least.
Should you? Personal choice, just like immigration.

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
My Aor is 27 April
Still in early stages .. i called ircc last week n they said that they are still reviewing eligibility n security n criminality r still to go ... don worry
N from where did u order gcms ?
I ordered them from https://www.getgcms.com/. Lots of people recommend this website.