Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Thats a good question...

For me they told me :
Medic : Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Goin on

I would like also to know how much time does it take for security and what do they verify, and is it the last verification before ppr or is there any further verifications? I had a visa refusal two times from france when i was still 18 but after i worked and married i had 3 visas for france and spain... So not that much travel history...

Just found another post here that may help shed some light.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-thoughts-on-the-whole-express-entry-cec-process-according-to-the-gcms-notes.507656/

Reactions: AyouX

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi guys
Today morning i have recieved my mail for PPR but till now there is no update on my application on ircc site , waiting for update there as well to be 100% sure.
☺

Timeline was (FSW) for me and my spouse:

April 17 - AOR
April 25 - Med passed or IP1
June 28 - IP2
July 19 - PPR mail

Hope it helps

Feeling great
C
Hi guys
Today morning i have recieved my mail for PPR but till now there is no update on my application on ircc site , waiting for update there as well to be 100% sure.
☺

Timeline was (FSW) for me and my spouse:

April 17 - AOR
April 25 - Med passed or IP1
June 28 - IP2
July 19 - PPR mail

Hope it helps

Feeling great
Congrats!

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I am thrilled to say that today I got my GCMS notes. The results look encouraging and I think I will get PPR request anytime now :)

AOR : 25th April

ASSESMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Reactions: tbn2k18

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thats a good question...

For me they told me :
Medic : Passed
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security - Goin on

I would like also to know how much time does it take for security and what do they verify, and is it the last verification before ppr or is there any further verifications? I had a visa refusal two times from france when i was still 18 but after i worked and married i had 3 visas for france and spain... So not that much travel history...
Not sure, but as far I know security screening may take some time. Good luck!

Reactions: AyouX

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Not sure, but as far I know security screening may take some time. Good luck!
Yeah thats the final stage as i read on the post you shared upper... Many agencies are getting involved in this security check and thats why it takes time. Altought im from morocco and i dont think our local police is very fast processing those kind of requests. Anyway they told me eligibility is passed so lets hope the security gets to its end very soon... they told me also that for the ADR they are not verified at this stage. I dont know what this means. Did they already verified them or they verify them later?

eedwards92

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico City
AOR Received.
22-05-2018
Med's Request
05-06-2018
I just called CIC and they provided me that eligibility has pass back in June, Background check has not finalize yet. However, it shows that in has not started yet on my profile. Also, that they receive the additional documents(RPRF Receipts)

FSW-O with spouse

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Here is something interesting about security checks and screening i found on another tread.

here's a good piece of info from @Eagle333 about BGCs:

"Background checks are done through many companies such as and not limited to these 6.

1. CSIS: Security screening, Espionage and Foreign interference, Terrorism, Weapon of mass destruction,
Human trafficking, CSIS works with many agencies around the globe and they like the FBI or CIA. I happened to contact them in 2013 when I was sponsoring my spouse because the background checks were taking too long and they responded me. So you can actually write to them and request to know about your background checks

2. INTERPOL:

•Help officials – senior law enforcers, policy makers and decision makers – deal more effectively with uncertainty and new challenges;
•Provide timely warning of threats;
•Support operational activities and complex investigations.

Types of analysis

Criminal intelligence analysis is divided into operational (or tactical) and strategic analysis.

The basic skills required are similar, the two categories differ with regard to the level of detail and the type of client for whom the products
are designed. Operational analysis aims to achieve a specific law enforcement outcome. This might be an arrest, seizure, forfeiture of assets or money gained from criminal activities, or the disruption of a criminal group.

Operational analytical support includes:
•Identifying links between suspects, and their involvement in crimes and criminal activity;
•Identifying key investigative or information gaps;
•Preparing profiles of known or suspected criminals.

Strategic analysis is intended to inform higher level decision makers, and the benefits are realized over the long term.

The intention is to provide early warning of threats and to support senior decision makers in preparing their organizations to deal with emerging criminal issues. This might include allocating resources to different types of crime, or increasing training in a particularcrime-fighting technique.

Strategic analysis includes the identification of:
•Crime trends and patterns;
•Emerging threats;
•The potential impact of external factors such as technology, demographics or economics on crime.

In every country there is an Interpol office.

3. RCMP: You may need a criminal record check for various purposes, including: employment, adoption, international travel, volunteer work, citizenship, name change, student placement or to obtain a recordsuspension

4. If you were an ex Policeman, ex military , ex diplomat, ex government member, ex secret serviceman, your checks will be very deep than a simple citizen

5. Number of trips you did to some red flagged regions of the world, if there is any immigration laws you have been broken in the past, any warrant against you in the countries you visited more that 6 months.

6. Your full name and date of birth sound familiar like someone they have been looking for around the world

During this period you can now understand why CIC has no control over your file anymore and they usually don't like to reply to some emails of why the process is taking too long. They will only tell you we are waiting for background checks to finish. It can take from one months to some extend 12 months because there is no way to control this period.

7. Anytime your file does not make sense about dates, locations, occupation, Fake school certificate or marriage these things will make the VO to extend theprocessing time in order to work with the issuing government of any documentation your provided. These are good ingredient of an interview.

So CSIS is the leading government third party that works with other agencies around the world. There was one guy in Italy who had a criminal conviction but he hid it in the end CIC found out through CSIS and this person was charged with misrepresentation. based on the notes they might have left on his profile. A lady in Ghana produced Fake school certificate and CIC found it and they did not trust any documents she sent, her file was rejected and banned from applying to come to Canada. There are so many stories we can tell. When our files are in background checks a lot do happen. If you research a lot you will learn a lot too. ""

Reactions: smcan2014

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I am thrilled to say that today I got my GCMS notes. The results look encouraging and I think I will get PPR request anytime now :)

AOR : 25th April

ASSESMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
Eligibility not started?

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Eligibility not started?
Yup, not started.
Notes request and generation date are the same. Does it make sense to call them in case something has changed? I had last called them on the 2nd of this month.

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
Yup, not started.
Notes request and generation date are the same. Does it make sense to call them in case something has changed? I had last called them on the 2nd of this month.
I couldn't follow your post. You said your notes looked good and might get PPR soon. But also from the note, the Eligibility has not yet started. So how does it imply that things are good? Or were you trying to sound sarcastic? Am interested in whats going on as my AOR was on 26 April. I called CIC last week and the agent told me that my eligibility has not yet been completed.

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
I couldn't follow your post. You said your notes looked good and might get PPR soon. But also from the note, the Eligibility has not yet started. So how does it imply that things are good? Or were you trying to sound sarcastic? Am interested in whats going on as my AOR was on 26 April. I called CIC last week and the agent told me that my eligibility has not yet been completed.
He was being Sarcastic! :D:confused:

Reactions: smcan2014

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I was being sarcastic because it has been almost 90 days since AOR and eligibility has not begun yet :(. My application is as new as an application received 10 days back.
Where is your application being processed? Mine is being processed at Montreal CIO.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
At least it has started. Did your order notes?

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
I was being sarcastic because it has been almost 90 days since AOR and eligibility has not begun yet :(. My application is as new as an application received 10 days back.
Where is your application being processed? Mine is being processed at Montreal CIO.
Same as mine. Montreal!!!!

Rijo02

May 2, 2018
At least it has started. Did your order notes?
Yes I did....After I spoke with the agent, I wasn't satisfied as he wasn't being specific. It even seem as if he was contradicting the agent I spoke with on 26 June (60 days AOR). He told me my file was moved to Montreal on the 30th of May while the former agent said that my file is still at the CIO Sydney as at the 26 of June.

Just didn't know who/what to believe.