NW1

Jul 19, 2018
Hi guys, I haven't heard much back on my application status since applying:
AOR : April 9
MEP: April 16
RPRF Request: May 10
I am still in IP1
GCMS ordered Jul 3
ADR has updated to "NA" recently, but status is still IP1. It's been more than a 100 days in IP1, I am now getting a little bit concerned about my application status, anyone with a similar timeline ?

eveline007

May 16, 2018
I am still in IP1
GCMS ordered Jul 3
ADR has updated to "NA" recently, but status is still IP1. It's been more than a 100 days in IP1, I am now getting a little bit concerned about my application status, anyone with a similar timeline ?
Mine is the same..AOR: 06 April
Been in IP1 since.

johnny1234

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
I am still in IP1
GCMS ordered Jul 3
Are you a single applicant?

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
need inputs...

Is there any one who got PPR after ADR request? If yes, what was the ADR status exactly when you actually got the PPR?

Was it like " we are reviewing the additional document you have provided" or something like "no additional document required" ??
I didnt get ppr yet but my BGC is on the go since 18th june. got ADR request on april about french test and a document about the intermediate its called IMM5... i dont remember the number of the document and the ADR are still under review. Called CIC yesterday they told me everything is ok and that they received my adr and they dont check them at this stage. There is only security check left for me but they cant give me how much time this process will take... passed eligibility medic passed and criminality passed.

head_cage

Dec 20, 2017
Hello guys. I wanted some advice about my case the details for my file is as follows:

AOR: 30th April 2018
Medicals passed after a week or two (do not know the exact date)
Got request to pay RPRF on 22nd May 2018, paid on 24th May 2018. After that nothing.

Current status says
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical result - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

From what I read in the forums I think I should be in IP2 since they asked me to pay RPRF and I did, but I'm not sure. Also I read in the forums that if one is in IP2 then PPR is just around the corner but its been almost 2 months now and there is no update. I keep checking my mail (even spam folder) but there is nothing from CIC yet. I know its a bit early to start panicking but should I order GCMS notes? What would be the apt time to go for GCMS notes?

Also is there anyone with similar dates as mine and has may be a different experience?

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hello guys. I wanted some advice about my case the details for my file is as follows:

Got request to pay RPRF on 22nd May 2018, paid on 24th May 2018. After that nothing.

Current status says
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

From what I read in the forums I think I should be in IP2 since they asked me to pay RPRF and I did, but I'm not sure. Also I read in the forums that if one is in IP2 then PPR is just around the corner but its been almost 2 months now and there is no update. I keep checking my mail (even spam folder) but there is nothing from CIC yet. I know its a bit early to start panicking but should I order GCMS notes? What would be the apt time to go for GCMS notes?

Also is there anyone with similar dates as mine and has may be a different experience?
Im on the same boat. Aor on 5th april. Adr are under review. BGC in progress. Hope i dont fall on the SS hole...

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018

Current status says

I have the same AOR, April 30. I've been in IP1 since May 4th (medical passed since then). Ordered GCMS notes on June 8th, got them on July 12th. My eligibility is recommended pass, background check not started yet. Called IRCC on July 18th, my application is being processed in Ottawa, the agent basically repeated what the notes already mentioned but did say that my file looked good and that I shouldn't worry at all. Just had to be patient :) If I were you, I would order the notes, at least you'll have a clearer idea of your application status.

head_cage

Dec 20, 2017
I have the same AOR, April 30. I've been in IP1 since May 4th (medical passed since then). Ordered GCMS notes on June 8th, got them on July 12th. My eligibility is recommended pass, background check not started yet. Called IRCC on July 18th, my application is being processed in Ottawa, the agent basically repeated what the notes already mentioned but did say that my file looked good and that I shouldn't worry at all. Just had to be patient :) If I were you, I would order the notes, at least you'll have a clearer idea of your application status.
Forgive me for my ignorance I'm a newbie and am doing the process myself so I dont know many things. They asked me to pay my RPRF fee does that imply that I'm in IP2? I did not check the status everyday so i dont know if they made some changes during the time that i was not checking like from NA to IP2 or something.

And thank you for your suggestion I will order my GCMS notes as well.

Reactions: Toronto2018

Toronto2018

May 30, 2018
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-04-2018
AOR Received.
30-04-2018
Med's Done....
28-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-07-2018
Forgive me for my ignorance I'm a newbie and am doing the process myself so I dont know many things. They asked me to pay my RPRF fee does that imply that I'm in IP2? I did not check the status everyday so i dont know if they made some changes during the time that i was not checking like from NA to IP2 or something.

And thank you for your suggestion I will order my GCMS notes as well.
No worries :) Based on what your online profile says, you are in IP2 because it mentions that your background check is in process. But I have no idea if this is related to the payment of your RPRF. Maybe someone else from this forum can answer that.

Mehul@T

Jun 3, 2018
Hi friends,
Finally got to talk to agent, she told my eligibility is concluded, background not started yet, I asked her on security so said it's part of background.

It's 95 days and background not started! I politely mentioned to her one of my friends got PPR in 53 days, so I just wanted to inquire if some additional info required. So she said no info required from my side.

Ya visa office is Ottawa.
I see in immitracker, lot of people with AOR date after me 24 April and even from May got PPR. Just wondering my background check not started ,,

Ananyamani

Jul 2, 2018
Hi friends,
Finally got to talk to agent, she told my eligibility is concluded, background not started yet, I asked her on security so said it's part of background.

It's 95 days and background not started! I politely mentioned to her one of my friends got PPR in 53 days, so I just wanted to inquire if some additional info required. So she said no info required from my side.

Ya visa office is Ottawa.
I see in immitracker, lot of people with AOR date after me 24 April and even from May got PPR. Just wondering my background check not started ,,
Hi Mehul,
I have a similar case, AOR-24th April and still in IP1. Additional documents were requested and sent. Family of 2, applying from India, FSW-O.

I think it’s just a matter of time hopefully we should get it last week of July or first week of August 2018! ☺ Fingers crossed

AyouX

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
Hi Mehul,
I have a similar case, AOR-24th April and still in IP1. Additional documents were requested and sent. Family of 2, applying from India, FSW-O.

I think it’s just a matter of time hopefully we should get it last week of July or first week of August 2018! ☺ Fingers crossed
I think the ambassy are closed on august due to vacations so i think if we dont get our ppr by this week or next week we will have to wait until september... just guessing