06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yes I did....After I spoke with the agent, I wasn't satisfied as he wasn't being specific. It even seem as if he was contradicting the agent I spoke with on 26 June (60 days AOR). He told me my file was moved to Montreal on the 30th of May while the former agent said that my file is still at the CIO Sydney as at the 26 of June.

Just didn't know who/what to believe.
I just came across two more Montreal guys. For both of them eligibility is in process. Both April AORs

Jagus

Apr 4, 2018
I don't have access to my cic account so I always use the self help automated call service. It keeps saying "Background check has not started". What does it mean? I thought the system reads out what's on my profile as I have seen only NA and In Progress as background update.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

RAJ009F

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am thrilled to say that today I got my GCMS notes. The results look encouraging and I think I will get PPR request anytime now :)

AOR : 25th April

ASSESMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
Congrats for the gcms notes!

Are you single or family?
The notes show only medical got passed however the 3 more such are security , criminality, and eligibility not started yet.

I feel these will take time. If I were you I don't expect anything soon, I am saying with personal experience. However, it depends on case to case also on the case analyst, case processing officer availability. I wish we all get PPR soon.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congrats for the gcms notes!

Are you single or family?
The notes show only medical got passed however the 3 more such are security , criminality, and eligibility not started yet.

I feel these will take time. If I were you I don't expect anything soon, I am saying with personal experience. However, it depends on case to case also on the case analyst, case processing officer availability. I wish we all get PPR soon.
I was just being sarcastic. Isn’t your application getting processed at Montreal?

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
if it is a mistake by the officials, then just for this time I will forgive them :D

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
These statuses will be flipped to not started from met or recommend passed when the file is sent to a CPC. What do the notes of the program assistant, case analyst say?
Let me see where I can find that info. At the end a case analyst has made notes regarding the docs I have submitted, new UCI # assigned etc. Looked to me more like an application completeness observation.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Let me see where I can find that info. At the end a case analyst has made notes regarding the docs I have submitted, new UCI # assigned etc. Looked to me more like a application completeness observation.
right that is the R10 check program analyst does, he passes criminality as recommended passed as well. the case analyst looks at your reference letters and confirms your eliibility as recommended passed or met or review needed. these will be at the end. I dont think your status is not started. it is waiting to be finalized by an officer.

smcan2014

Oct 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
right that is the R10 check program analyst does, he passes criminality as recommended passed as well. the case analyst looks at your reference letters and confirms your eliibility as recommended passed or met or review needed. these will be at the end. I dont think your status is not started. it is waiting to be finalized by an officer.
Hopefully what you are saying is true. I am just worried because I have seen notes from other people where case analysts have put their observation regarding employment, CRS, age, etc. Mine has nothing of that sort.

jp.verma85

Dec 20, 2017
need inputs...

Is there any one who got PPR after ADR request? If yes, what was the ADR status exactly when you actually got the PPR?

Was it like " we are reviewing the additional document you have provided" or something like "no additional document required" ??

Reactions: AyouX