veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi all,

Not sure if I am asking this again.
I received my GCMS.

CIC received my medicals, results: Passed
Received:pCC and RPRF

I and my wife are currently in Canada with a bridge work permit. I applied for PR under CEC within CANADA.

Could anyone confirm if I still be receiving the Passport request? I dont find sensible that I would still be receiving PPR as I already have a valid VISA and work permit to be in Canada. Do they still be renewing it (with PPR request) and then give me my PR card after two months once stamping is done? When and how would i receive the landing papers (will I be receiving?)?

Please suggest the next steps...

gam786

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Doc's Request.
schdule a April 27, 2016/ Rcmp for PA may 13,2016
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014, Feb 29, 2016
Interview........
March 4,2016
you will receive PPR SO THEY CAN STAMP PERMANENT RESIDENCY VISA ON IT SO YOU HAVE TO LAND

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
gam786 said:
you will receive PPR SO THEY CAN STAMP PERMANENT RESIDENCY VISA ON IT SO YOU HAVE TO LAND
can you please explain a little, I am already in Canada what do you mean here by "So you have to land"??

gam786

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Doc's Request.
schdule a April 27, 2016/ Rcmp for PA may 13,2016
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014, Feb 29, 2016
Interview........
March 4,2016
WHEN THEY SEND YOU YOUR PASSPORT BACK YOU HAVE TO LAND AT A CANADA BORDER OR THERE ARE CERTAIN INLAND CIC OFFICES... AT the border its also called flagpolling so we step out of Canada go to us official take a rejection letter ( it doesn't effect your future entry to u.s.a) then walk back to Canada officials at border and tell them you are here to land as an permanent resident.they they do your paper work and you apply for PR card .

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
gam786 said:
WHEN THEY SEND YOU YOUR PASSPORT BACK YOU HAVE TO LAND AT A CANADA BORDER OR THERE ARE CERTAIN INLAND CIC OFFICES... AT the border its also called flagpolling so we step out of Canada go to us official take a rejection letter ( it doesn't effect your future entry to u.s.a) then walk back to Canada officials at border and tell them you are here to land as an permanent resident.they they do your paper work and you apply for PR card .

gam786 thank you for explaining. this is so weird step if this is what i have to do being in Canada.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
veeru5: Yes, CIC will request your passport even though you live in Canada and / or have a valid 10 year visitor-business visa with multiple entries. They will stamp a new visa to either do flag polling or do inland - if available - in your area.

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
maxmoore said:
veeru5: Yes, CIC will request your passport even though you live in Canada and / or have a valid 10 year visitor-business visa with multiple entries. They will stamp a new visa to either do flag polling or do inland - if available - in your area.
Maxmoore

thank you for your reply...

marketinglady

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajdeepm said:
Hi Everyone,

I sent my CEC application on 14th April 2014 and received my Medical request on 5th November, 2014. I got my medical done by 20th November but I have not heard anything after that. Can anybody please suggest me if I should proceed with RRPF without getting email from CPC ? I see my updated status as Medical report has been received. Please suggest.

I'm in the same situation, except that I sent my medicals early December. Does anybody know how long it takes for RRPF?

By the way, happy 2015 everyone! 8)

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
marketinglady said:
I'm in the same situation, except that I sent my medicals early December. Does anybody know how long it takes for RRPF?

By the way, happy 2015 everyone! 8)
It really varies. Historically it should come with the MR or a couple weeks after the MR. Then there was like a month in some other applicants. But truly it depends on your situation and VO handling your case.

ksn4u

Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-4-2014
Doc's Request.
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Cabalen said:
It really varies. Historically it should come with the MR or a couple weeks after the MR. Then there was like a month in some other applicants. But truly it depends on your situation and VO handling your case.
Even I am also waiting for RPRF.. Medicals done on Dec 4th and ECASE updated the same.

ksn4u

Feb 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-4-2014
Doc's Request.
13-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Passport Req..
27-04-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
Any of April guys got the RPRF request who done medical in DEC?

vto

Feb 19, 2014
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Med's Done....
27-06-2015
Hello Friends,

I received the GCMS notes and I need the help from forum.
Here are the details:
NOTES:
APPLICATION: E******** REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** - SPOUSE/CL: ****Police Certificates**** - India: REQUIRED ****RECOMMENDATION- Does Not Appear To Meet Requirements**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada.. - No adverse info. Spouse/Common-Law does not hold valid status in Canada.. - Dependent 1(xxxx Child name xxxx): No adverse info. Dependent does not hold valid status in Canada.. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Spouse and Dep status expired 2014/XX/XX CIVIL STATUS:- PA married- SPOUSE is accompanying- PA Copy of passport on File: Yes.- Marriage certificate is on file- SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes.- Dependent 1: (xxxx Child name xxxx) Birth certificate: Birth cert on file confirms PA and Spouse/Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(s). -Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from XXAPR2011 to XXAPR2014 Dates of authorized work experience­ within 'Qualifying Period'- in a skill level 0, A orB occupation: XXMar2013 to lock-in Category of work permit: LMO Exempt Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXMar2013
to XX0ct2014, NOC: 2171 selected, Full time XXX Designation XXX with XXXOrganization Ltd.XXXX Employment letter(s) dated
XXMar2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $XXXXX LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $$XXXXX. ADDITIONAL NOTES: It would appear that the PA meets the work experience however the address for the company is based in Montreal, QC. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted­ Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace.- Police Certificates:- India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common Law:- RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. -Police Certificates: -India: REQUIRED. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: DOES NOT APPEAR TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OTHER CONCERNS: PA resides in Montreal, QC

In Eligibility Assessment section, Status: Review Required.

I know I have to send PCC for spouse. I have BOWP but I have returned to India.
How should I reply to CIC so that they will understand the currently I am in India and already left Montreal, also left the previous job and joined new one in India. I have already sent all this info in Oct 2014 via email...same is reflecting in NOTEs section as well.

And why there is "RECOMMENDATION: DOES NOT APPEAR TO MEET REQUIREMENTS" line in notes.

Please advice.

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
^ Did you send a cover letter on your application stating that you don't intend to stay in Montreal?

I am also claiming for experience that I had with a Quebec-based company. When I applied, I attached a cover letter stating that I will be staying in Montreal only until the end of the last school year. So last June we moved to Ontario and I changed my address on file in CIC. Last November, I received a letter from CIC asking me to explain that I am trying to live outside Quebec as stated on my cover letter when I applied and to fulfill the CEC requirement. I sent the lease contract of our apartment here in Ontario, OHIP cards and my kids' report cards to prove that they are enrolled in Ontario. After that they just asked for an updated form for my child who just turned 18. So I assume that the issue with living outside Quebec was already solved.

Try sending proofs to CIC that you are indeed in India and your intended place to stay in Canada when you land.

Hope this helps.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I think you can provide the passport stamped entry/exist copy as well as Indian salary slips where you are working, proof of family etc.

You can do two things
1) Scanned all the stuff and send it via email to CIC
2) Send hard copy to CIC with all details and provide cover letter to explain your situation + PCC of spouse

Before they will make any decisions, you should have to intimate them.

vto said:
Hello Friends,

I received the GCMS notes and I need the help from forum.
Here are the details:
NOTES:
APPLICATION: E******** REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. ACTION ITEMS: ****GENERAL RESULTS: MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS**** - SPOUSE/CL: ****Police Certificates**** - India: REQUIRED ****RECOMMENDATION- Does Not Appear To Meet Requirements**** FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada.. - No adverse info. Spouse/Common-Law does not hold valid status in Canada.. - Dependent 1(xxxx Child name xxxx): No adverse info. Dependent does not hold valid status in Canada.. ADDITIONAL NOTES: Spouse and Dep status expired 2014/XX/XX CIVIL STATUS:- PA married- SPOUSE is accompanying- PA Copy of passport on File: Yes.- Marriage certificate is on file- SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes.- Dependent 1: (xxxx Child name xxxx) Birth certificate: Birth cert on file confirms PA and Spouse/Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(s). -Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from XXAPR2011 to XXAPR2014 Dates of authorized work experience­ within 'Qualifying Period'- in a skill level 0, A orB occupation: XXMar2013 to lock-in Category of work permit: LMO Exempt Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: XXMar2013
to XX0ct2014, NOC: 2171 selected, Full time XXX Designation XXX with XXXOrganization Ltd.XXXX Employment letter(s) dated
XXMar2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $XXXXX LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $$XXXXX. ADDITIONAL NOTES: It would appear that the PA meets the work experience however the address for the company is based in Montreal, QC. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted­ Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace.- Police Certificates:- India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common Law:- RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. -Police Certificates: -India: REQUIRED. MEDICALS: - MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: DOES NOT APPEAR TO MEET REQUIREMENTS OTHER CONCERNS: PA resides in Montreal, QC

In Eligibility Assessment section, Status: Review Required.

I know I have to send PCC for spouse. I have BOWP but I have returned to India.
How should I reply to CIC so that they will understand the currently I am in India and already left Montreal, also left the previous job and joined new one in India. I have already sent all this info in Oct 2014 via email...same is reflecting in NOTEs section as well.

And why there is "RECOMMENDATION: DOES NOT APPEAR TO MEET REQUIREMENTS" line in notes.

Please advice.