Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Happy New Year guys!

I ordered GCMS notes around December 5th, 2014. Does someone know if they are taken right away around that time, but deliver it to you a month later or they are generated a few days before they deliver it to you. Just wondering if they will include the latest additions to my case such us this weird scenario with my medicals.

Njafter

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26, 2014
AOR Received.
May 15, 2014
Med's Request
Dec 3, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 11, 2014
Passport Req..
March 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 19, 2015
LANDED..........
April 3, 2015
Happy 2015 Everybody!!!
ECAS has updated over the past two or three days to show that 'Medical results have been received'.
This is but just another small victory for me on the road to PR!

May the year be filled with happiness, wealth, health, love and CoPRs very soon!
Warm regards,
8)

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
Usually they lock period when you applied for GCMS and some times a week after, then generate report after a month as on lock date.

maxmoore said:
Happy New Year guys!

I ordered GCMS notes around December 5th, 2014. Does someone know if they are taken right away around that time, but deliver it to you a month later or they are generated a few days before they deliver it to you. Just wondering if they will include the latest additions to my case such us this weird scenario with my medicals.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
maxmoore said:
Happy New Year guys!

Hi Max,

their is no rule when they take snap of your file (This may Vary)
IN my first GCMS which i ordered on 30 Sep , status of file was taken till 8th Oct
2nd gcms which i ordered 17th Nov , file status reflected info till 18th Nov.

So no one can predict till which date you will get info
Coming to your 2nd Q: In GCMS note if any mail communication (email/hard copy) happen that will refelcet regrad your medical .
but in medical section you can able to see it is passed or under review . etc

Good Luck

lydiabehan

Apr 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
Hey guys, Happy New Year!!

Received my latest GCMS notes today and they look good! Medicals are passed and the eligibility is recommended passed. They received my PCC from France and it needs to be reviewed, and they haven't started my security yet. They were happy that my job matches the NOC etc, so I think once my PCC is reviewed, and my security is finished, then I should be good! Going to pay my RPRF now that I've seen those notes!! Hoping to hear some good news from them soon!!

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Hi All,

I received my GCMS notes and I don't know why they put Eligibility as Review Required.

Application: Exxxxxx Regulation CEC-2013 I have analyzed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: Policae Certificates for PA and Spouse Required.

Currently hold valid status in Canada.
CIVIL Status: PA Married

Additional Notes: PA and Spouce married in DEC2013. I note that PA lists he has been residing in Canada since SEP2010. Passport pages do not appear to indicate he has spent any extended period of time in India since residing in Canada.

Work Experience 1: CEC qualifying period is from xxAPR2011 to xxAPR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period in a skill level 0, A or B occupation:xxJAN2012 to LOCK IN NOC xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". Employment letter dated xxAPR2014 and xxAPR2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employments, position title and a salary of $xx.xxK per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the mail duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 shows(s) reported earning of $xx.xxK. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's employment appears to be related to his previous studies in Canada. PA's salary appears to be in line with what is listed for NOC on jobbank website.
WORK EXPERIENCE 2: xxFEB2013 to xxAPR2013 NOC:xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". No letter of reference received. PA submitted other evidence. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA submitted one ROE
WORK EXPERIENCE 3: xxMAY2012 to xxFEB2013, NOC:xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". Employment letter(s) dated xxFEB2013 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and salary of $xx.xxK per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's employment appears to be related to his previous studies in Canada.

LANGUAGE IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: PA:-RCMP Screening :No reportable trace. Police Certificate India: Required.
"Same for the Spouse"

RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER Additional notes: Officer may wish to review marriage between PA and
Spouse.

I don't understand what is the reason for Review Required Job or Marriage????

Any help from the members will be appreciated.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Thanks so much guys! When I'm back, I'll order GCMS notes again. I Just have a feeling that many of us will receive good news around mid January - early February! Fingers crossed :)

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Did you not submit PCC for you and spouse with the application ? Or didn't you send them later ??

VS1987 said:
Hi All,

I received my GCMS notes and I don't know why they put Eligibility as Review Required.

Application: Exxxxxx Regulation CEC-2013 I have analyzed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.

Additional Notes: PA and Spouce married in DEC2013. I note that PA lists he has been residing in Canada since SEP2010. Passport pages do not appear to indicate he has spent any extended period of time in India since residing in Canada.

Work Experience 1: CEC qualifying period is from xxAPR2011 to xxAPR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period in a skill level 0, A or B occupation:xxJAN2012 to LOCK IN NOC xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". Employment letter dated xxAPR2014 and xxAPR2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employments, position title and a salary of $xx.xxK per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the mail duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 shows(s) reported earning of $xx.xxK. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's employment appears to be related to his previous studies in Canada. PA's salary appears to be in line with what is listed for NOC on jobbank website.
WORK EXPERIENCE 2: xxFEB2013 to xxAPR2013 NOC:xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". No letter of reference received. PA submitted other evidence. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA submitted one ROE
WORK EXPERIENCE 3: xxMAY2012 to xxFEB2013, NOC:xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". Employment letter(s) dated xxFEB2013 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and salary of $xx.xxK per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's employment appears to be related to his previous studies in Canada.

LANGUAGE IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: PA:-RCMP Screening :No reportable trace. Police Certificate India: Required.
"Same for the Spouse"

RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER Additional notes: Officer may wish to review marriage between PA and
Spouse.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Canadiian said:
Did you not submit PCC for you and spouse with the application ? Or didn't you send them later ??
I haven't submitted my pcc at the time of application. But I did sent letter for that with application. Also I submitted my PCC in November around 23. This notes have been taken by officer on November 24th. So I dont know wether this notes are very latest or not. Also the last line in GCMS confused me about they want to review on Work Experience or on Marriage Certificate.

Canadiian

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
As per my understanding of your notes, the VO has been satisfied with your employment and the proofs you have submitted for the employment. He did not question or suspect anything about your job.

He was suspicious about your marriage, because you have showed that you got married in December 2013, but,maybe your travel form did not show that u went to India at that time. He mentioned that you were staying in Canada since September 2010 and he thinks that you did not go to India for marriage.

I would suggest you to check your travel history form, which you filled when submitting the application.
Did you mention that you were in India during your marriage time ??

That might be the only reason, VO is requesting another officer to review your marriage.
And they are asking for the PCC's as well, from you and your spouse.

VS1987 said:
I haven't submitted my pcc at the time of application. But I did sent letter for that with application. Also I submitted my PCC in November around 23. This notes have been taken by officer on November 24th. So I dont know wether this notes are very latest or not. Also the last line in GCMS confused me about they want to review on Work Experience or on Marriage Certificate.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
VS1987 said:
Hi All,

"Same for the Spouse"

Spouse.

Above are 2 reason see above in blue
Good Luck

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
CEC_1304 said:
Above are 2 reason see above in blue
Good Luck
I sent PCC for my self and for my wife and it was received by Ottawa on 25 Nov. One reason I can imagine is the note has been taken on 24 November and PCC and all additional documents related to my wife had been reached ottawa 1 day late. I think that could be a reason that they put my file under review for marriage. This is what I can suspect.

If you memebers think there could be any other reason, please feel free to comment on this.

rajdeepm

Aug 31, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I sent my CEC application on 14th April 2014 and received my Medical request on 5th November, 2014. I got my medical done by 20th November but I have not heard anything after that. Can anybody please suggest me if I should proceed with RRPF without getting email from CPC ? I see my updated status as Medical report has been received. Please suggest.