+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for BOWP without AOR

jaswalia72

Apr 17, 2019
Hi. I applied for my bowp without aor. But i have submitted it later via web form and i have got a confirmation email that it has been forwarded to the processing Department.
Are their any chances of getting my bowp approved.
I applied for bowp on june 19 and received my aor on August 01 and updated via webform the same day

Anubhav97

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hi. I applied for my bowp without aor. But i have submitted it later via web form and i have got a confirmation email that it has been forwarded to the processing Department.
I applied for bowp on june 19 and received my aor on August 01 and updated via webform the same day
I had the same situation. And got approval.

Don't worry you will get it

Reactions: Perso

mj1725

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
You will get it approved as i just got it few days ago with same situation as yours

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
If they are willing to cooperate, you can be sure. The officer can reach out your AOR to your BOWP.

captainUT

May 23, 2019
You will get it approved as i just got it few days ago with same situation as yours
Wow really? I am under the similar situation where I get my AOR after my work permit expired. But I uploaded the AOR through web form two months after while I am still waiting for the final decision from CIC regrading my BOWP.

captainUT

May 23, 2019
I had the same situation. And got approval.

Don't worry you will get it
Did you get the AOR before or after the open work permit expiry? That makes a big difference! I got the AOR after work permit expired so I am panic regarding the final decision.

Jimmy101

Sep 23, 2018
Can we change employer
I have no restrictions upon my ainp
I have applied for pr and paper based Bowp on same day on 1st may
I did not have aor yet
My pgwp expired upon 3rd may
Pls reply me if you know anything about this
Thanks
Hey. Was you able to change employer?
Ive just had a job offer from CP Railal and after 4 interviews and a 6 month wait. I am Ainp nominee and have just applied for my bowp W/O my AoR but should receive that in 2 weeks.

mj1725

Star Member
Dec 28, 2018
Hey. Was you able to change employer?
Ive just had a job offer from CP Railal and after 4 interviews and a 6 month wait. I am Ainp nominee and have just applied for my bowp W/O my AoR but should receive that in 2 weeks.
Yes you can i have changed my job when i got my aor you can change your job and inform ainp about it when you get aor

Jimmy101

Sep 23, 2018
Yes you can i have changed my job when i got my aor you can change your job and inform ainp about it when you get aor
Do I have to wait for AoR to change jobs? My 90 day wait for AoR is in 2 weeks. But i start with CP rail next week