+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for a TRV from karachi, Pakistan (online). super delayed.

waipm2000

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
It was for parents.

online application submit end of Jan
contacted MP office last week of april and was told visa approved
got letter 1st week of May
got visa 3rd week of May.
So took around 4 months from application submission to getting visa in hand. OFficial time on website was 37 working days. So clearly took way longer.

Iqra Khalid MP office was really helpful and super fast in response. (elect more well-educated pakistani girls to office. no more real estate uncles anymore)

Passport expiry was 5 years later but they gave multi entry visa valid for next 1.5 years only (which was a disappointment).
In the application I wrote we expecting a baby and want parents around to help with stuff.
Parent's are 60+ and got no job. One of them has been here once before the other one got no travel history whatsoever. They dont have any job or property or bank balance back home, so I showed my salary and property in canada and said I will support them and pay for their tickets. They have dependents who are studying and/or working back home.
Hi

Can you please send me the sample of support letter, my local MP is ready to do a letter for me but I need to draft it myself, he will sign it. I am applying for my wife's visitor visa.

here is my email: waipm_2000@hotmail.com, mapmughal@mun.ca

Please help me, i just need a sample to draft one for me and Thank you
waipm

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Hello Friends,

Hope you are well. Please let me know the procedure, documents/ forms my relative would apply for TRV for their daughter born in Pakistan and where they would dispatch the application. All the family members have PR Cards.

Regards.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017

Slq

Feb 15, 2016
hey.i applied for my parents visit visa from karachi. paper application. we submitted the application on 21 jan and it was sent to the canadian high commision on 23 jan. since that the same status is coming on tracking info. i emailed them so many times and they keep saying that your passport is under process of canadian high commission. its been more than 2 months and we had to travel by end of april. does anyone knows why is it taking soo long and how to know further info abt application. thankyou . plus we submitted our original passports with the application form as per to

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey.i applied for my parents visit visa from karachi. paper application. we submitted the application on 21 jan and it was sent to the canadian high commision on 23 jan. since that the same status is coming on tracking info. i emailed them so many times and they keep saying that your passport is under process of canadian high commission. its been more than 2 months and we had to travel by end of april. does anyone knows why is it taking soo long and how to know further info abt application. thankyou . plus we submitted our original passports with the application form as per to
go to web cic.gc.ca and make gc key and then link you paper application there u can get updates about your application

Slq

Feb 15, 2016
Did you link you application online ?
I dont know the application number. All they gave me is tracking no. I asked for application number but they did not tell. I submitted application on paper to vsf Karachi. Plz help. How to know application no

Slq

Feb 15, 2016
go to web cic.gc.ca and make gc key and then link you paper application there u can get updates about your application
How to link application. Can we add tracking number. Cuz i wasnt given application no

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to link application. Can we add tracking number. Cuz i wasnt given application no
Goto cic.gc.ca and make gc key then u will get option to link your paper aaplication with it ..

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
it is normal it is taking 3 to 4 months to get visa i got my passport back after 4 months so it might be in security background check which may take 3 to 6 months so stay calm you will get update soon best if you link application online in cic and you don't need application number you just login and can add with DOB and first and last name Good luck

Slq

Feb 15, 2016
it is normal it is taking 3 to 4 months to get visa i got my passport back after 4 months so it might be in security background check which may take 3 to 6 months so stay calm you will get update soon best if you link application online in cic and you don't need application number you just login and can add with DOB and first and last name Good luck
This is what coming . I tried 100 times!!! My wedding is in may and we need to book flights! They say BASED ON INFORMATION YOU ENTERED WE CANT FIND ANY APPLICATION .

amfah12

Star Member
Aug 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
03-05-2011
File Transfer...
12-05-2010
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
03-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
11-11-2014
Hi
I’m planning apply for Visit Visa for my mother. I already created GC key with her name and started entering info in the application

Can someone share Invitation Letter?

The other point is that there’s an issue for FRC to show her relation with me My mother ID no is wrong in my NADRA details. It’s long process to get it corrected.
How can we handle this issue without FRC?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I’m planning apply for Visit Visa for my mother. I already created GC key with her name and started entering info in the application

Can someone share Invitation Letter?

The other point is that there’s an issue for FRC to show her relation with me My mother ID no is wrong in my NADRA details. It’s long process to get it corrected.
How can we handle this issue without FRC?
Form B also have same information .. or your mother can get FRC so it will have your details ..