+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for a TRV from karachi, Pakistan (online). super delayed.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
bu ayaan said:
It was a TRV (regular visit visa). I tried linking their application a few times to online. It just wouldn't work for some odd reason.

Hopefully if they get a TRV its mostly as long as a super visa these days which is the length of the passport validity!
Inshallah they will get the visas. My mother's passport is expiring on Nov 2018 so I am sure her visa validity will not be longer then the age of the passport. However, my father's passport is expiring on January 2026, I really hope he get the full passport age validity too. Either way I will let you know about the validity of visa.

muzmurad

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
AOR Received.
23-12-2014
File Transfer...
24-12-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
Prior to App
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
Just got a call from the MP's office. WE WERE APPROVED! Nothing has updated online yet, but we will know soon inshaAllah. Will keep you all posted.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Got my parents passport back from VFS. Both of them visa issued till the life of their passports. My father's visa is valid till January 2026 and my mother's visa is valid till Oct 2018

Kazmemon

Star Member
May 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2008
Doc's Request.
Sep 2008
AOR Received.
Aug 2008
File Transfer...
30- June-2010
Med's Request
Jul 21 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 28 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 -- 30th Nov 2011 PPR2 -- 19th Dec 2011
VISA ISSUED...
6th Jan 2012
LANDED..........
4th Mar-2012
alijumani said:
Got my parents passport back from VFS. Both of them visa issued till the life of their passports. My father's visa is valid till January 2026 and my mother's visa is valid till Oct 2018
Big Congratulations!! Enjoy time with your Parents.

bsobaid

Jul 12, 2009
alijumani said:
Great! Really happy for you. Can you please give us more insight regarding application. Was it for parents or spouse and timeline?
It was for parents.

online application submit end of Jan
contacted MP office last week of april and was told visa approved
got letter 1st week of May
got visa 3rd week of May.
So took around 4 months from application submission to getting visa in hand. OFficial time on website was 37 working days. So clearly took way longer.

Iqra Khalid MP office was really helpful and super fast in response. (elect more well-educated pakistani girls to office. no more real estate uncles anymore)

Passport expiry was 5 years later but they gave multi entry visa valid for next 1.5 years only (which was a disappointment).
In the application I wrote we expecting a baby and want parents around to help with stuff.
Parent's are 60+ and got no job. One of them has been here once before the other one got no travel history whatsoever. They dont have any job or property or bank balance back home, so I showed my salary and property in canada and said I will support them and pay for their tickets. They have dependents who are studying and/or working back home.

hsp402

Dec 27, 2012
Dear Seniors,
I applied for my parents visit visa on 5th May along with passport through vfs Karachi and link paper application later to online. On 27th May I received rejection along with letter online. On 29th May I received email from CIC about update, but nothing has happened. Today 2nd June I went to vfs Karachi to collect my passport, they said that the system is showing still in process and they dont know when they will recieve passport from CIC Abu dhabi. I dont know what happened there, any one can suggest, please.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

How long is the process to deliver the passport back after visa is stamped and how do you send the passport.

Thanks

S

alijumani said:
I am very sorry to hear, Mark Holland's office contacted me and Gen told me that CIC sent you an message on mycic account it's a passport request. Follow the instruction and send your passport within 30 days.

Order GCMS notes to find out the exact reason for rejection.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long is the process to deliver the passport back after visa is stamped and how do you send the passport.

THANKS

S

abdulx100

Nov 1, 2016
hi everyone... today i had my medical exam in Lahore Pakistan but missed as they told me to bring a photocopy of my passport to proceed but my passport is with CIC. so can CIC send me the scan(photocopy) of my passport if i requested them and also whats the procedure for that? I would really appreciate the help... i don't know what to do and it's urgent cause deadline for my medical exam is not that far...

Ikhlas

Jul 11, 2017
They contacted me...i was going to contact them too today. They said final background check and the file has decision due next week mentioned.

Contact the MP for your case too.
Busy how to contact mp? By email or in person?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Ikhlas

Jul 11, 2017
What is the format to email mp? Can you show any sample? It's will help others too thankyou