+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applied for a TRV from karachi, Pakistan (online). super delayed.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
This is what coming . I tried 100 times!!! My wedding is in may and we need to book flights! They say BASED ON INFORMATION YOU ENTERED WE CANT FIND ANY APPLICATION .
you might be missing something check and link your application emails to vfs is useless you can email or cse request to Abudhabi as applications process in Abudhabi not in ISB and it is normal to take 3 to 5 months Good Luck

Slq

Feb 15, 2016
Pri
you might be missing something check and link your application emails to vfs is useless you can email or cse request to Abudhabi as applications process in Abudhabi not in ISB and it is normal to take 3 to 5 months Good Luck
processed passport has been dispatched and sent to vsf centre. What does it mean?

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pri
processed passport has been dispatched and sent to vsf centre. What does it mean?
Means your passport have been dispatched.. to know wats decision make GCkey account on cic.gc.ca and link your application online

Slq

Feb 15, 2016
Means your passport have been dispatched.. to know wats decision make GCkey account on cic.gc.ca and link your application online
Yes got the visa today !! Submitted the paper application on 23 jan 2018

tehtaimuriirl

Sep 24, 2014
I tried to connect my father supervisa application online using gckey it says application not found what could be reason I applied on 28th-March-2018

mahashano

Jul 20, 2018
APLLIED ON JUNE 13TH THROUGH VAC ISLAMABAD AND SO FAR TRACKING STATUS IS SHOWING THIS "Visa application, tracking ID No.********** Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD on 14/06/2018. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
ANY IDEA WHEN IT WILL BE SENT TO ABU DHABI OR WHATS THE STATUS

Mtanveerkhan

May 9, 2019
Next msg visa application tracking I'd xxxxx xx.the enveloped for the decision on the result of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian visa application centers Pakistan OC Islamabad

Mtanveerkhan

May 9, 2019
Next msg
Visa application tracking I'd xxxxxxxx.has been received at the 2019_05_07 vac on date is on transit to the IRCC office in Pakistan OC Islamabad for processing

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Two days ago I got msg
Visa application tracking I'd xxxxxxx. Under process at the IRCC office
All these are generic message from VAC. Your application status is updated on the online account. If you paper filed, link online to see progress.

Mtanveerkhan

May 9, 2019
I applied for family visit visa I have submitted 4 application me my mother and brother mother in-law and brother in law ..my brother invited us for her son graduation ceremony which held

Mtanveerkhan

May 9, 2019
My mother and father also went to Canada .before 3 years ago.plzz tell me how much time it will take in processing..and before 3 months ago I got married and I have only submitted my application with my mother and with 2 more members ...

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My mother and father also went to Canada .before 3 years ago.plzz tell me how much time it will take in processing..and before 3 months ago I got married and I have only submitted my application with my mother and with 2 more members ...
1. When did you apply?
2. Paper file or online application?
3. If paper, link online for status updates. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1223&top=3)
4. If applied online/already linked the paper application online, what do "background" amd "eligibility" say?
6. When were biometrics done?
7. Are biometrics updated online?
8. Did you receive Acknowledgment email (inbox/spam)
9. Received Correspondence/Biometric Validity Letter yet?

Last edited: