+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application is approved but waiting for PPR/Landing Interview mail

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
today received a update from CSE team. They said the decision is made for you and the update would be seen in the system. Even the case officer will mail/Email the decision made by them.

No idea what does that mean when they say decision is made and it is not reflecting the system... some kind of just explanation i guess :)
Any idea how much time do they take to reply back on our CSE?

Jeanetterz

Jan 9, 2019
Question!
After they requested the passport, how many days did you guys received the "approval" or update in your cic account?
They have my passport since April 10, and I thought it was around 2-3 days for approval, maybe I'm being desperate heheh T_T

mike2236

Nov 28, 2017
Question!
After they requested the passport, how many days did you guys received the "approval" or update in your cic account?
They have my passport since April 10, and I thought it was around 2-3 days for approval, maybe I'm being desperate heheh T_T
A week to two.

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Finally.... it the time when I am writing this which I wanted to write since I submitted my application.

I have got the PPR request (Read GOLDEN Email).!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CEC Inland
AOR - 8th Oct
MEP - 27th Nov
ADR - 20 Nov (Submitted on 22 Nov)
ADR status to NA - 1st April - Got to know my application was approved on the same day.
PPR - 16th April
VO - Edmonton

Received PPR request not Landing Interview mail. All the best to you guys hope everyone get it soon.

Reactions: cmyaaon9029

nessa.aline

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
Finally.... it the time when I am writing this which I wanted to write since I submitted my application.

I have got the PPR request (Read GOLDEN Email).!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CEC Inland
AOR - 8th Oct
MEP - 27th Nov
ADR status to NA - 1st April - Got to know my application was approved on the same day.
PPR - 16th April
VO - Edmonton

Received PPR request not Landing Interview mail. All the best to you guys hope everyone get it soon.
Congratulations!! Your timeline is very similar to mine. But nothing for me yet.

cmyaaon9029

Apr 9, 2019

CEC Inland
AOR - 8th Oct
MEP - 27th Nov
PPR - 16th April
VO - Edmonton

Congratulations!! The long wait finally ends for you. Wish all the best for you. Question, which office are you requested to send your passport to? Edmonton or Etobicoke?

Reactions: mayanky2m

pretty apple

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019

CEC Inland
AOR - 8th Oct
MEP - 27th Nov
PPR - 16th April
VO - Edmonton

Was it approved by final VO on 1st april