APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

kat2002

Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhumdulillah In Canada
saadsdk said:
bro dont disappoint its not rejected and embassy did not do this to you..its IOM who is playing with you..go for the test and wish u best of luck..
Why are they playing?

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
kat2002 said:
Why are they playing?
Bro we can not ask them anything..just do what they want..They can do any thing and we will have to obey them..thats the bitter reality. :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
WaseemWasii said:
@ Saad Bro U Will Get your Passport Request In this Week InshaALLAH...

Don't know Why but Embassy is very slow These Days : )
InshaAllah bro...but now i m not taking any tension as i have made my mind to deffer this semester...
What happened with you...medical call ayi k just email p hi kaam chala lia unho ne??

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
saadsdk said:
InshaAllah bro...but now i m not taking any tension as i have made my mind to deffer this semester...
What happened with you...medical call ayi k just email p hi kaam chala lia unho ne??
Abhi tak tu Koi Letter nahi Aya... I Sent an email k how they sent the letter.

Ehti2013

Aug 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2013
Doc's Request.
already submited
IELTS Request
already submited
Med's Request
23-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
already submited
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013
LANDED..........
25-12-2013
hey everyone. I applied on 1st july and got my medical request on 22nd. I have appointment on 30th. how many days does it normally takes for passport to return after medical. I applied paper based. any chances of rejection. please do reply

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Ehti2013 said:
hey everyone. I applied on 1st july and got my medical request on 22nd. I have appointment on 30th. how many days does it normally takes for passport to return after medical. I applied paper based. any chances of rejection. please do reply
Normally It takes Minimum 15 Days

But These Days it May take more than a Month.. : )

Saadsdk is Also waiting After he did his Medical on 25th July..

So chill Dude U both are on the Same Boat :)

engrtanzeel

Aug 22, 2013
Assalamualaikum,

My name is Muhammad Tanzeel Usman.
I have been offered admission for MEng Chemical Engineering by Coursework for Winter 2014 session.
I have been mailed Offer of Admission. I had also mailed University of Ottawa for printed offer letter so that I can apply for Student visa..
I just need some info regarding that is it feasible to show bank statment of uncle instead of your father. Here my unlce is financing my studies.
Also can somebody tell me that as I have heard some new provisions regarding that international students that they previously used to work after 6 months completion of their studies here in canada but from 2014 session they are offering the international students to work as they get registered for their respective programs...
Also can anyone gudie me regarding the fee/semester for MEng Chemical program... I do not have any insights regarding the fee structure, accomodation as well as registering ownself...
If any brother is currently studying in Univeristy of Ottawa in Chemical engineering program...I need immense guidance regarding the above mentioned things....
JazakaaaaALLAH brothers.
Waiting for favourable reply.

Regards,
Tanzeel

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reach Canada today. Will be staying in Toronto for a week with uncle will then move to Saskatchewan INSHA ALLAH

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
engrtanzeel said:
Assalamualaikum,

I have been offered admission for MEng Chemical Engineering by Coursework for Winter 2014 session.
I have been mailed Offer of Admission. I had also mailed University of Ottawa for printed offer letter so that I can apply for Student visa..
I just need some info regarding that is it feasible to show bank statment of uncle instead of your father. Here my unlce is financing my studies.
Also can somebody tell me that as I have heard some new provisions regarding that international students that they previously used to work after 6 months completion of their studies here in canada but from 2014 session they are offering the international students to work as they get registered for their respective programs...
Also can anyone gudie me regarding the fee/semester for MEng Chemical program... I do not have any insights regarding the fee structure, accomodation as well as registering ownself...
If any brother is currently studying in Univeristy of Ottawa in Chemical engineering program...I need immense guidance regarding the above mentioned things....
JazakaaaaALLAH brothers.

Regards,
Tanzeel
Walikum Assalam...
Dear Tanzeel Bro Welcome too The Forum.
You Can Show the Statement of Your Uncle But its More Reasonable and Great if You Show the Statement of Your Father as The Relation of Father is More Acceptable than Uncle.
As to My Knowledge, The Rule is Still The Same That After Six Months of Studies you are Allowed to Work. It Was a " Proposed " Change But Yet Not Implemented Not Effective for the Known Session of 2014.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
engrtanzeel said:
Assalamualaikum,

JazakaaaaALLAH brothers.

Regards,
Tanzeel
bro show ur parents statement if u want to strengthen ur case...how can u convince them that ur uncle is ur guardian...secondly it not confirm yet that students are allow to work in January...about fees email university they will guide you better..

alihassanbhatti

Aug 23, 2013
Lahore,Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
saadsdk said:
ur profile is perfect...u will get medical soon
Bro my orientation starts on 2 to 6.And school starts on 8th what should i do it's 35 days now

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
alihassanbhatti said:
Bro my orientation starts on 2 to 6.And school starts on 8th what should i do it's 35 days now
bro ask ur university to deffer ur semester..

ayesha

Aug 27, 2013
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and would be thankful if you guys help me in my application, i recently done private BA from punjab university, now i am planning to apply for diploma in anywhere in canada especially in saskatchewan, do you think that if i submit a letter from a local instituite from where i prepared for BA that they taught me in english so the medium of coaching was english, so will it be enough for my visa application or do you think i should do ielts first, i am not sure if i will get good band, so if the uni gives me admission then what are my chances of approval aur mein kis cheez mein diploma kay liye apply ker sakti hun, plz suggest me the course and uni jis mein diploma mein admission aur approval kay chances zada hun...thankyou