APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have done my medical on 16 august I emailed to Dehli medical center the replied me that your medical is already updated in the system what it means?

Tasleem

Jul 10, 2013
hi,

I dnt know how active is this group. but I have a question..after getting the visa stamped on the passport..how do you get ur study permit..I mean I know we will get on our arrival in canada..but do we get it on the AIRPORT or do we have to go to some local visa offices to get it...

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Tasleem said:
hi,

I dnt know how active is this group. but I have a question..after getting the visa stamped on the passport..how do you get ur study permit..I mean I know we will get on our arrival in canada..but do we get it on the AIRPORT or do we have to go to some local visa offices to get it...
Yes they will give to you on ur arrival at Airport they will check your offer letter also.

bbasir

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 july 2013
File Transfer...
15 july 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Yesterday I got my medical call n got appointment of 3 September at IOM.... Sorry for late update
Plz colour meI yellow :)

hussain.ah100

Aug 27, 2013
bbasir said:
Yesterday I got my medical call n got appointment of 3 September at IOM.... Sorry for late update
Plz colour meI yellow :)
yesterday i got an email for medical.
today i call IOM they give me date too late 10 sep
it is possible to get early my classes will start 25 sep
the lady said to me email to
canmedpk@iom.int to get early appointment

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
Alhumdulillah i got my passport request today...:) :) :) :) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)...thanks all for your prayers...

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saadsdk said:
Alhumdulillah i got my passport request today...:) :) :) :) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)...thanks all for your prayers...
today u got request for passport? through email?

bbasir

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 july 2013
File Transfer...
15 july 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
WaseemWasii said:
Congrats Basir Bro Aakhir Kaar Bulawa Aaa Hi Gaya hahaha
Lol seriously yaar
What about u any update?

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
@saadask

Congrats bro. you finally received passport request :) You waited so long you would be happy now MA :)
Congrats Basir :) good luck.
Congrats hussain.h :) try to get it early otherwise dont wory 10th sept is still early if ur classes gonna start on 25th septmber.
Congrats waseemwasi for mdical request :)

InshALLAH we all be getting visa in-time.

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
RiZ92 said:
Assalam O Alaekum to all of you.......such a great platform to share problems and keep update other regarding different circumstances.

I have given Medical exam on 21st August at IOM Karachi. Is anyone on the same boat? I am worried because my classes are going to start on 5th sept. Are they still sending medical report to Delhi or they are uploading results via e-medical system now?
WSalam. yes same here and my classes gonna start on 5th septmber. I am thinkng to email IOM delhi what email address i should email anybody knows??

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Khan81 said:
I have done my medical on 16 august I emailed to Dehli medical center the replied me that your medical is already updated in the system what it means?

I think it means that they have processed ur medical and now its available to CHC ibd online. Insha ALLAh you ll be getting good news from embassy in couple of days.

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hyy said:
I think it means that they have processed ur medical and now its available to CHC ibd online. Insha ALLAh you ll be getting good news from embassy in couple of days.
In Sha Allah thanks Hyy

xcon89

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Guys!
After I posted a query to the Islamabad Immigration people they replied:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and currently, we await medical examination results.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

--------

I applied on 20th July and the thing that worries me is, that I never got a medical request letter, how can they possibly await the medical examination results.
I am worried! my university (McMaster University) has given me time to join until 1st of October though but still this is worrying me as this is delaying the process..